Thread: I'm Back

Default I'm Back

Well, I guess I couldn't stay away. I've hit one of those times where I just CRAVE being an AB. Lasted 3 weeks, though...

Okay, in the time I've been gone I officially got my pilot's license (I had been putting off the checkride since last year), graduated high school, and turned 19. Actually, all of that happened in the same week. Graduation and my birthday were the same day.

I got plenty of birthday money and used it to buy 3 new tobacco pipes, and just placed an order for a 30 pack of ABU Cushies.

There are some discussions that I just can't stay out of - I noticed a few of them while lurking.

Quote Originally Posted by PaciAlone View Post
    Well, I guess I couldn't stay away. I've hit one of those times where I just CRAVE being an AB. Lasted 3 weeks, though...

Okay, in the time I've been gone I officially got my pilot's license (I had been putting off the checkride since last year), graduated high school, and turned 19. Actually, all of that happened in the same week. Graduation and my birthday were the same day.

I got plenty of birthday money and used it to buy 3 new tobacco pipes, and just placed an order for a 30 pack of ABU Cushies.

There are some discussions that I just can't stay out of - I noticed a few of them while lurking.
    Getting a pilots license would be a very good reason for being gone for awhile. Welcome back, and I hope the site gives you something of value.

Congrats on your birthday and graduation! Oh BTW welcome back. Are you a pipe smoker or a collecter? Hope it's the latter. Now you can go fly around and see the country in spare time while
    diapered.

Quote Originally Posted by oleman72 View Post
    Are you a pipe smoker or a collecter?
    Both - and my new job lets me smoke a lot of the time