Thread: Needing help in finding cheap, quality diaper.

Darthwader

Default Needing help in finding cheap, quality diaper.

My current living condition does not allow for me to order high-quality diapers on the internet. I need help in finding a cheap, quality diaper that can be bought in stores that comes in small quantities for stashing purposes. Does anyone have a suggestion?

Can you fit into regular baby diapers, like size 5 or 6? If so, I believe Huggies was recommended not too long ago. If not, many of the pharmacies have cheap adult diapers, but their quality is questionable. I found some Tena pull ups on sale at a drug store. I think it was 18 for about $12. They were better than the Depends i Had previously bought.

not going there.. i've found, through experience, that store bought product is so inferior that i'd rather order online in any case

Depends "maximum quality" aren't great diapers by any measure, but they do have a plastic backing and double gathers. Short of a local hospital supply store with Abenas or Molicares, they might be the best you can get over the counter.

Goodnites are a good fit, so to speak, on several levels; a lot of quantity in a small bag and discreet enough to wear under regular clothes; if you happen to have a thing for plastic on your padding it's there as well. The only real drawbacks are they won't take a flooding too well and can't be changed without removing shoes and pants

Quote Originally Posted by Darthwader View Post
    My current living condition does not allow for me to order high-quality diapers on the internet. I need help in finding a cheap, quality diaper that can be bought in stores that comes in small quantities for stashing purposes. Does anyone have a suggestion?
    Every store that you'll go to, you will only find Depend and/or store brand. You won't find quality any better than that. You can try medical supply stores, but they have store brand equivalents. It doesn't matter which store brand it is because they are all the same.

Until you can can afford premium diapers, and better stashing options, my advice is just go to Wal-Mart and pick something up from there.

You can try going to some local pharmacies around town and you may find something different.

Ask your pharmacist to special order from their supplier. Same with medical supply stores. I'm confident they'll be happy to accept your business.