Thread: Diaper Size

Default Diaper Size

Okay, I have decided to go with Tena Slip Plus from http://www.allaboutincontinence.co.uk/. I have a 30" waist but I'm just wondering what will be better? I would like to go with the small as they will be easier to hide under clothing and tighter but I don't know if I will be able to fasten them as I have a 30" waist and the max on them is 30". I would just like to clarify this before I order.

Small - Hip size 20" to 30"
    or
    Medium - Hip size 28" to 44"

Thankyou in advance, Craig.

Remember, waist size and hip size are different measurements. Hip size measures around the actual hip bones (not the Iliac crests) and around the largest part of the buttocks. The tape measure should pretty much line up with the pubic hair line, for quick reference, and be level. Waist sizes are quite a but smaller than hip sizes, for the most part. I would hate for you to order something and it not be large enough to tape!

Quote Originally Posted by closet dl View Post
    Remember, waist size and hip size are different measurements. Hip size measures around the actual hip bones (not the Iliac crests) and around the largest part of the buttocks. The tape measure should pretty much line up with the pubic hair line, for quick reference, and be level. Waist sizes are quite a but smaller than hip sizes, for the most part. I would hate for you to order something and it not be large enough to tape!
    Looks like I'm going to have to go with medium, not a huge problem, they just might not be as tight as I had hoped but maybe I can adjust the tapes to make them tighter. Better safe than sorry!

Craig.

I think it depends how 'snug' or tight you want them. If you prefer a little more breathing room, you should probably go for the Mediums.

With a 30" waist it's unlikely you'd fit well in a diaper that was designed for a max hip size of 30". You can always take up slack by taping right, but you can't make the diaper bigger. Medium is probably the right size for you.