Thread: Hello!

Red face Hello!

Hey everyone!

What a relief to find such a massive community who share my interest! I've always been interested in diapers, even more so recently since I started university as a social sciences student last year, although I've only recently started wearing myself.
    I love reading, watching tv and listening to music in my spare time when I'm not studying or in classes!
    Really hope to find some support from you all in a form since I don't feel I can ask from those closest to me! Don't feel they would understand, and who better would understand than this community!

Think I'll keep it short and sweet! Delighted to be here!

Bella x

Welcome, what type of books for music do you like? I'm very much into books and music myself. Is it cold over there in Scotland? I live in Fort Wayne Indiana, United States. Wishing you the best in your search out here. Take care love mommy

Hi Bellababy welcome to the community hope you find helpful forums here and support from the community when you need it. Hope Uni is going well for you i have just finished a psychology degree, what did you want to do after uni? Also what are some of your favourite tv programmes?

Quote Originally Posted by Bellababy View Post
    Hey everyone!

What a relief to find such a massive community who share my interest! I've always been interested in diapers, even more so recently since I started university as a social sciences student last year, although I've only recently started wearing myself.
    I love reading, watching tv and listening to music in my spare time when I'm not studying or in classes!
    Really hope to find some support from you all in a form since I don't feel I can ask from those closest to me! Don't feel they would understand, and who better would understand than this community!

Think I'll keep it short and sweet! Delighted to be here!

Bella x
    Hi Bella!

Nice to meet you!

What books do you like? I'll give you one guess which Author I am into!?

Do you have any favourite TV programmes that you watch? I mainly like Crime series, but I am slowly getting into Doctor Who!

What kinds of music do you like listening to? I have a very wide and mixed taste with music.

I am sure you will find all the support, friendship and advice that you need right here in this forum!

Anyway, it's a warm welcome from me!

Best wishes,

Vimes x

Hello bellababy and welcome to the group.

I see you are studing social science. I took several classes through the years on social science, then had the opprotunity of a life time and got to live on the Hopi rez for 15 months. Everything I was l told in class was turned upside down or totally show to be "WASP" biased. I hope you can see through the BS and really see the diversity of the world as it truely is, or get a chance like I had to experience it first hand. Sorry about my soap box speech.

again welcome to the group.