Thread: Incontinence from neurologic disability

Default Incontinence from neurologic disability

Hi

I am from Gothenburg in Sweden, I am 43 years old, 44 years about a month. I have dysfunctional stressincontinence from a very rare neurologic disability called Cerrebellar Ataxia. Dysfunctional stressincontinence comes suddenly and rapidly as soon as you do bodily activities and is very common with neurologic disabilities. That means I am not aware of when it happens and I have to use diapers 24/7 for this.

Cerrebellar Ataxia has something with the Cerrebellum to do and appears in 6 different types is also a neurologic disability that means lack of orders. I get clumpsy movements, problems with my balance and fine motor skills, I have very easy to fall and hurt myself.

My interest is computers, computergames, photographing, Radio Controlled helicopters, watch TV etc. I don´t have a job because of my disability.

Quote Originally Posted by Disposable View Post
    Hi

I am from Gothenburg in Sweden, I am 43 years old, 44 years about a month. I have dysfunctional stressincontinence from a very rare neurologic disability called Cerrebellar Ataxia. Dysfunctional stressincontinence comes suddenly and rapidly as soon as you do bodily activities and is very common with neurologic disabilities. That means I am not aware of when it happens and I have to use diapers 24/7 for this.

Cerrebellar Ataxia has something with the Cerrebellum to do and appears in 6 different types is also a neurologic disability that means lack of orders. I get clumpsy movements, problems with my balance and fine motor skills, I have very easy to fall and hurt myself.

My interest is computers, computergames, photographing, Radio Controlled helicopters, watch TV etc. I don´t have a job because of my disability.
    Hi there Disposable,

A very warm welcome from me!

Have you had the disability all your life, or is it something you have been diagnosed with in adulthood?

What computer games do you like?

We had an RC helicopter but Si was too scared to try and fly it so he ended up selling it. My Son has a very small one, which is difficult enough to deal with. Lol

Which TV programmes are you interested in? I prefer crime series myself

I hope you soon settle in and feel like part of the furniture!

Best wishes,

Vimes x

Hello Disposable and welcome to the group.

I am sorry to hear of your health problems, I myself and disabled from a mental health issue that has gotten worse with age. However I am very impressed that you can do RC hilocoptors. I had a rc car for several years and did get to fly airplanes twice, but I did know several rotorery wing guys and it is not easy. I know it takes hours of practice just to get them to hover. I am major proned to thumb glitchs with just the cars. So again Hilocoptrs

Again welcome to the group.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainVimes View Post
    Hi there Disposable,

Have you had the disability all your life, or is it something you have been diagnosed with in adulthood?

We had an RC helicopter but Si was too scared to try and fly it so he ended up selling it. My Son has a very small one, which is difficult enough to deal with. Lol

Best wishes,

Vimes x
    Hi

Yes i am born withn this disability and I have had it all my life. I like the most computer games on the market, mostly racing games, fps games etc. I use to watch a good action or sci-fi movie like Terminator, Alien, Predator etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by egor View Post
    Hello Disposable and welcome to the group.

I am sorry to hear of your health problems, I myself and disabled from a mental health issue that has gotten worse with age. However I am very impressed that you can do RC hilocoptors. I had a rc car for several years and did get to fly airplanes twice, but I did know several rotorery wing guys and it is not easy. I know it takes hours of practice just to get them to hover. I am major proned to thumb glitchs with just the cars. So again Hilocoptrs

Again welcome to the group.
    Hi

Thanks for your welcome. My disability has also become worser with age. Some bodily activities has disappered today and I can never have them back.. An RC helicopter is one of the most difficult things in this hobby, you have to practice about a couple of hundred hours in a simulator first to get a feeling of how an RC - helicopter works.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainVimes View Post
    Hi there Disposable,

Best wishes,

Vimes x
    Hi

Yes i am born withn this disability and I have had it all my life. I like the most computer games on the market, mostly racing games, fps games etc. I use to watch a good action or sci-fi movie like Terminator, Alien, Predator etc.