Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Doctors News

Unhappy Doctors News

I just got back from the doctors, I'm still shaking >.> Hate those places. And well, He confirmed that I have the bladder of a 3 year old, Which explains wetting my self and finding it very hard to hold, And the need to go, An awfull lot in small amounts. I don't know if this is good or bad.

Being an AB/DL I think it could possibly enhance the whole situation. I love being diapered, And when i''m not I like to think that not being to hold it is cute or somewhat adorable

Outside of the whole Ab/DL it can be frustrating, When im in the car with my friends and im sat there, Really needing to go, And full well knowing what would happen if I cant. Forcing them to pull over so I can take a leak seems really childish, In other situation could be perfect. And when ever I have friends over, I am up and down forever peeing, And these urges are suddenly somewhat extremely desperate situations

What do you guys think? I just feel I need to talk about the events of what happened today because my mind is just on a loop right now

If the doctor has confirmed it then you are IC in a way. Yes, you do have control over your bladder, but it's so little diapers would be better. Your friends shouldn't care if you tell them due to your small bladder, you feel it'll be better on people to wear a diaper for 8 hours (assuming you get premium kind) and change a couple times a day than have to go to the bathroom 15+ times a day (i assume a lot more than the 8 average a day). You don't even need to tell them you're an AB/DL either if you don't want to, and you can even get away with wearing a onesie around them since their main purpose is to hold up a sagging diaper. In the eyes of your friends/public you are taking mature steps to take care of a problem without putting it onto others.

If your friends are Truly your Friends they won't care. I'm fairly certain they would prefer you wearing diapers as to not inconvenience them. You have a medical need and using that you can be awesome and enjoy them.

I am curious, but has this bladder incident always been part of your life or is it something recent?

Quote Originally Posted by krone6 View Post
    I am curious, but has this bladder incident always been part of your life or is it something recent?
    Ive always had it, But I was always to scared to go and see about it, Only now I have learnt that it has a reason. And I don't know if I could ever tell my friends. As much as my AB side would love to have a reason to wear when I want, I think my heart would just implode and create a black hole of pure fear. I don't think my friends could understand. I think I would, If I ever told them. It would be in my mind that they know about it, And they already know I own pacis and there smart folks, They would come to conclusions fast and quick

Should add that my control is minimalist. I can't hold it for me then 5 minutes, And last time I did I had pains for about 3 hours after

What solution did your doctor give you diapers? Or did you tell him you have been wearing them. They usually want to send you to a urologist.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddlzy View Post
    Ive always had it, But I was always to scared to go and see about it, Only now I have learnt that it has a reason. And I don't know if I could ever tell my friends. As much as my AB side would love to have a reason to wear when I want, I think my heart would just implode and create a black hole of pure fear. I don't think my friends could understand. I think I would, If I ever told them. It would be in my mind that they know about it, And they already know I own pacis and there smart folks, They would come to conclusions fast and quick

Should add that my control is minimalist. I can't hold it for me then 5 minutes, And last time I did I had pains for about 3 hours after

Quote Originally Posted by BambinoPants View Post
    What solution did your doctor give you diapers? Or did you tell him you have been wearing them. They usually want to send you to a urologist.
    I said, That ive always had this problem but never actually spoke to any one, He insisted to send me to see someone, I wasn't sure what he said I kinda blacked out, But I said I already have been wearing them and that I can live my life normally, To avoid having to go and see anyone else... Even thought I know full well its hard "/ Guess I panicked to get out, What is a Urologist? I think he said something about that

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddlzy View Post
    I said, That ive always had this problem but never actually spoke to any one, He insisted to send me to see someone, I wasn't sure what he said I kinda blacked out, But I said I already have been wearing them and that I can live my life normally, To avoid having to go and see anyone else... Even thought I know full well its hard "/ Guess I panicked to get out, What is a Urologist? I think he said something about that
    A urologist is a doctor who specializes in diseases of the urinary system.

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    A urologist is a doctor who specializes in diseases of the urinary system.
    Ohhhh, Ive had this mentioned before, was told to go see one, But I don't want to think of it being a disease. Was recommended by some of my AB friends... I don't think I could actually bring my self to go back to the doctors anyway

It's not a disease, as the doctor said it's the small bladder size that is causing frequent urges.

Wearing diapers promotes this issue. I have experienced this myself. Even wearing diapers a few times per week will dramatically effect bladder size. Just by holding longer and longer, you can increase your bladder size again.

Your bladder is one of the most adaptable organs that you have. It will shrink rather quickly. I've experienced with catheters, and by just wearing them for a few hours, it effects your bladder size. If you want to try and increase capacity, you can get some sort of clamp and allow yourself to relieve yourself every couple of hours while slowly increasing it over time. You can also just try and keep holding it for awhile as well.

This is how to retrain your bladder and get a more normal capacity. Don't try and abuse the healthcare system, it's bad enough as it is.