Thread: The Community of AB/DL

Default The Community of AB/DL

This is probably posted time, and time again. But everyday that passes by it infuriates me more and more. I just don' understand it!!

All other websites that do not have any sort of rules in terms of photos, Just consists of men, And crotch shots, Crotch shots, Some with pubes hanging out, Some with there hands down there, More crotch shots. Nothing but god damn crotch shots, WHY do these people feel the need this is the way to get attention??? It is just plain horrid, and disgusting. I am an AB/DL I love diapers. But this does not mean I should love the site of other peoples hairy sacks sticking out of there messed up diapers when all im trying to do is make some friends. Its like a damn infestation. I have a few AB/DL Female friends who think the same. Where is the logic? Where is the independence? That guy put his hairy balls as his profile pic, I think I will do the same??

Urrggggh. I generally cannot stand it, And most of people cannot either or I should hope. A profile pic should show what is unique about your self? All the AB/DL sites are ruined because of this. This is the only site that I feel allows to contain my insanity, And my hope that the human race does yet contain some what, independence and creativity.

Rant over, I am very sorry. No one has to read this, I just needed to rant again. And sorry if there are many typo, I was writing this furiously and fast!

It doesn't happen here because it's explicitly outside the rules. I think crotch shots are a standard visual meme of our larger community. You can rail against them all you like but they're not going anywhere. I think people want to share pictures and crotches are pretty anonymous while technically fulfilling the need to share something of oneself.

I'm not particularly visual in terms of my turn-ons, so they don't do much for me but I accept that others can like them, with or without hair, with or without any nudity. Even though the ABDL community itself is small, there are still enough of us to have a diversity of tastes and interests. If I see something that I don't like, as long as it's not immoral, illegal, etc., it's pretty easy just to move on to the next thing.

CrinklySiren

May I ask which sites you are talking about? Because not ALL abdl sites are ridden with crotch shots.

As my response, I have been asking for years "why crotch shots" because I too find then tasteless and unoriginal, and it makes me lose interest really fast regardless of gender. But someone made a clear point to me when I posted this same question on this same forum page about a year and a half ago.

The crotch directly relates to sexuality and to a lot of people this is a sexual fetish, so putting the pieces together would only make crotch shots a more logical picture to take. Though I personally think they are ridiculous :P

I'm more bothered by the lack of coherent speech that most abdl site users seem to have, most of them don't know how to put together a string of cogent words in something as simple as an introduction or greeting and then very quickly do they ask invasive and personal questions that are aggressively sexual. But there is one thing to be glad about when it comes to crotch shots, I've noticed that most (but not all) profiles of crotch shot people are those same, incoherent, aggressively sexual people, and this is a good way of knowing who to steer clear of.

But yeah crotch shots annoy me too... I mean maybe if half the people who devote their photo albums to crotch shots had the decency of at least making it look presentable, it wouldn't be so bad, but most of the pictures are quite off-putting..

Quote Originally Posted by ZooeySis View Post
    May I ask which sites you are talking about? Because not ALL abdl sites are ridden with crotch shots.

As my response, I have been asking for years "why crotch shots" because I too find then tasteless and unoriginal, and it makes me lose interest really fast regardless of gender. But someone made a clear point to me when I posted this same question on this same forum page about a year and a half ago.

The crotch directly relates to sexuality and to a lot of people this is a sexual fetish, so putting the pieces together would only make crotch shots a more logical picture to take. Though I personally think they are ridiculous :P

I'm more bothered by the lack of coherent speech that most abdl site users seem to have, most of them don't know how to put together a string of cogent words in something as simple as an introduction or greeting and then very quickly do they ask invasive and personal questions that are aggressively sexual. But there is one thing to be glad about when it comes to crotch shots, I've noticed that most (but not all) profiles of crotch shot people are those same, incoherent, aggressively sexual people, and this is a good way of knowing who to steer clear of.

But yeah crotch shots annoy me too... I mean maybe if half the people who devote their photo albums to crotch shots had the decency of at least making it look presentable, it wouldn't be so bad, but most of the pictures are quite off-putting..
    That is a good point, I have always avoided them, Because of the profiles. In terms of websites I have looked on sites such as- ( I know some are for dating but I was just looking around, I am personally am just looking for friends, and the whole whole internet dating akward haha )

ABDLpixel.com
    ABDL match
    Daily Diapers

And a few others, I stopped looking after these 3, As the population of male to female was horridly significant, And as there where one or two male profiles that seemed nice, The rest was as stated before

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by Cuddlzy View Post
    That is a good point, I have always avoided them, Because of the profiles. In terms of websites I have looked on sites such as- ( I know some are for dating but I was just looking around, I am personally am just looking for friends, and the whole whole internet dating akward haha )

ABDLpixel.com
    ABDL match
    Daily Diapers

And a few others, I stopped looking after these 3, As the population of male to female was horridly significant, And as there where one or two male profiles that seemed nice, The rest was as stated before
    Well, to be fair, those websites are made up of usually those kinds of people with the exception of maybe 1 or 2 people as you mentioned. There are other sites that have less of these people and in turn offer more friendly and open users with less crotch shots and aggressive behaviors such as

ABDLC
    R U Padded
    Diaper-bois (which is only males cuz it's a gay site but still a lot of nice people with more personality than crotch shots)

And even Fetlife has a large Abdl/littles community, and the majority of them don't even have crotch shots :P

But adisc is probably the best place for the abdl community to get together and talk to one another and build strong online (and possibly offline) relationships, sometimes even better because you actually like people based on their personality and not their looks (which is a primitive but natural human response) so it makes the relationships that much stronger

Quote Originally Posted by ZooeySis View Post
    Well, to be fair, those websites are made up of usually those kinds of people with the exception of maybe 1 or 2 people as you mentioned. There are other sites that have less of these people and in turn offer more friendly and open users with less crotch shots and aggressive behaviors such as

ABDLC
    R U Padded
    Diaper-bois (which is only males cuz it's a gay site but still a lot of nice people with more personality than crotch shots)

And even Fetlife has a large Abdl/littles community, and the majority of them don't even have crotch shots :P

But adisc is probably the best place for the abdl community to get together and talk to one another and build strong online (and possibly offline) relationships, sometimes even better because you actually like people based on their personality and not their looks (which is a primitive but natural human response) so it makes the relationships that much stronger
    Why thank you :3 I think I will check these out. And that is entirely true "build strong online (and possibly offline) relationships, sometimes even better because you actually like people based on their personality and not their looks (which is a primitive but natural human response) so it makes the relationships that much stronger" This is the reason I decided to take my AB/DL Online, And keep it away from vanilla friends and my offline life. In all due time I hope to have met some AB/DL offline, But the whole idea of I am looking for relation ship and I need one now is awkward when it comes to conversation. And This website, And also tumblr I have dedicated for my AB/DL needs are the best places I have received mature and helpful advice and the free will of being able to express myself without the judgement.

I don't think many people actually like looking at crotch shots. I think people post crotch shots because they're easy to take, they don't reveal the subject's face, and they usually don't reveal whether the subject is in good shape.

I used to see a lot of crotch shots on the ABDL sites I belonged to: DL-Boy, an all-male site which is still around, and aby.com, which is sadly defunct. Then both sites introduced picture rating. Most users gave the crotch shots 1 or 2 star ratings.

Perhaps as a result of photo rating, there are a lot fewer crotch shots on DL-Boy now, and there aren't many on RUPadded (which was built on the same code as aby.com).

Quote Originally Posted by buridan View Post
    I don't think many people actually like looking at crotch shots. I think people post crotch shots because they're easy to take, they don't reveal the subject's face, and they usually don't reveal whether the subject is in good shape.

I used to see a lot of crotch shots on the ABDL sites I belonged to: DL-Boy, an all-male site which is still around, and aby.com, which is sadly defunct. Then both sites introduced picture rating. Most users gave the crotch shots 1 or 2 star ratings.

Perhaps as a result of photo rating, there are a lot fewer crotch shots on DL-Boy now, and there aren't many on RUPadded (which was built on the same code as aby.com).
    that is a rather good idea would give the user of the profile a clear indication on what is socially accepted in the community