Thread: I thought I was the only one o_0

Default I thought I was the only one o_0

I've been curious of how it feels to wear a diaper for a few months now. Each new month, I am getting more and more anxious. I wanna wear them 24/7, but I'm afraid I might be put in a mental institution or something. I wish I knew what it's like. Lately for the past few night (more like 3 nights), I've been having nightmares about wearing diapers. I dream that I am being controlled for the rest of my life because of this dream and wanting to wear diapers. I'm almost getting so anxious that I am gonna wait two months (lack of money right now) to get the powder, wipes and the diapers. The trick is how to hide them with out being caught.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim2013 View Post

I've been curious of how it feels to wear a diaper for a few months now. Each new month, I am getting more and more anxious. I wanna wear them 24/7, but I'm afraid I might be put in a mental institution or something. I wish I knew what it's like. Lately for the past few night (more like 3 nights), I've been having nightmares about wearing diapers. I dream that I am being controlled for the rest of my life because of this dream and wanting to wear diapers. I'm almost getting so anxious that I am gonna wait two months (lack of money right now) to get the powder, wipes and the diapers. The trick is how to hide them with out being caught.
    It depends on how often people snoop around. At Wal-Mart they have a container with a hole to fit a padlock into. It's $20.00 it's not bad. You can put supplies into that.

First, welcome to the site.

Second, who are you worried about catching you buying stuff?

You needn't worry about diapers controlling your life, though. As long as you take things in moderation and use common sense, you'll be able to maintain a relativity normal life.