Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First Oline Order

Default First Oline Order

Well, I bought my first package of diapers off eBay. I was nervous about doing it, but I found the diapers that I have seen in so many photos/videos. After thinking about it searching the other diapers that were listed, I finally just broke down and bought them. According to the listing they should show up in 2-3 days. I am off work for the rest of the week and will be home to receive them. Still a little nervous.

Congrats on your first buy. What kind of diapers are they? Give us a report on them after you get them.

These are the ones I bought: ABU Cushies Diapers @ ABUniverse.com

Will definitely update you on them when I get them, and I guess that you could say I a little nervous and excited at the same time.

They definitely aren't the greatest diapers around. They may have a look but not much more than that. Just like those Georgia Bulldogs, staying in the middle of the pack. GEAUX TIGERS !!!

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    They definitely aren't the greatest diapers around. They may have a look but not much more than that. Just like those Georgia Bulldogs, staying in the middle of the pack. GEAUX TIGERS !!!
    Big talk considering LSU got shot out in the National Championship by Bama and then lost to "The Other Tigers" Clemson in the Chic Fil-A Bowl! I won't talk to much trash though, the bragging rights will be up for grabs on Sept. 28 Between the Hedges! If UGA wins they will be the better team at that point, same goes if LSU wins. I will be first to admit it if LSU does win.

Quote Originally Posted by UGAFAN1985 View Post
    Big talk considering LSU got shot out in the National Championship by Bama and then lost to "The Other Tigers" Clemson in the Chic Fil-A Bowl! I won't talk to much trash though, the bragging rights will be up for grabs on Sept. 28 Between the Hedges! If UGA wins they will be the better team at that point, same goes if LSU wins. I will be first to admit it if LSU does win.
    just thought I'd throw in some SEC trash talk. I duo have to say SEC is number 1

Quote Originally Posted by MeTaLMaNN1983 View Post
    just thought I'd throw in some SEC trash talk. I duo have to say SEC is number 1
    True! I have to agree with that. I just hope that the SEC keeps it up with the playoffs starting this year.

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Nervous or excited?
    That's exactly what I was thinking.

Face it you are excited. Just admit it to yourself and you will be on your way to personal acceptance.

Hell, I am excited for you.