Thread: Well, well well

pitufo32

Default Well, well well

well well... well... well well well... (someone who knows umbilical brothers may know this joke :P)

So I'm here! I must admit I was a bit lazy, but I'm just VERY shy.

Let's see... I'm from Argentina, a hard working kind of IT (or anything related to it) guy that loves technology and tries to learn as fast and as much as possible. I would like to study but I just don't have spare time.

I'm just a "light" diaper lover, I would say I'm just a diaper friend (?). I think make myself clear later.

As I'm writing this post, I'm recalling I introduced myself a (long) time ago, is it possible? Well, I'll go into it later too...

Back to the point, as I said I'm a kind of IT guy, but specifically, I'm a free/libre software activist. I'm a GNU/Linux user and administrator, and I'm into BSD also, as well as Mac and Windows ("what? didn't you just say floss software?" Well yes, but one needs to eat too...) .

As I said at the beginning, I'm a bit lazy (and i'm very busy too), or may be it's all a big excuse to keep this... "orientation" to myself.

I'm sorry, being an introvert isn't the best way to speak about diapers with anyone... but HEY! I'm here to be as natural as I can be. I hope I can

Thanks!

Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to engage in.

Are you a Richard Stallman fan?

Stay dry and happy!

Quote Originally Posted by pitufo32 View Post
    well well... well... well well well... (someone who knows umbilical brothers may know this joke :P)

So I'm here! I must admit I was a bit lazy, but I'm just VERY shy.
    Hi and welcome

There's no need to worry about being shy, a lot of the members here are also very shy. IRL I am very shy, but online I gain a false sense of self confidence and boisterousness, I think it is because I can "step away" from the internet at any time if I feel it is too "close" to the real me.

Let's see... I'm from Argentina, a hard working kind of IT (or anything related to it) guy that loves technology and tries to learn as fast and as much as possible. I would like to study but I just don't have spare time.
    I will go further into the IT aspect later on, as you have done, do you enjoy playing with a smartphone, or are you not a gadget type person?

Back to the point, as I said I'm a kind of IT guy, but specifically, I'm a free/libre software activist. I'm a GNU/Linux user and administrator, and I'm into BSD also, as well as Mac and Windows ("what? didn't you just say floss software?" Well yes, but one needs to eat too...) .

As I said at the beginning, I'm a bit lazy (and i'm very busy too), or may be it's all a big excuse to keep this... "orientation" to myself.

I'm sorry, being an introvert isn't the best way to speak about diapers with anyone... but HEY! I'm here to be as natural as I can be. I hope I can

Thanks!
    What is a software activist? At first it sounds like you go round forcing people to use software, and burning buildings if they don't! Lol (I'm playing on the word activist)

I dual boot my laptop with Windows 7 and Xubuntu. I wanted to just use Xubuntu and use a virtual machine with windows installed in it, but my Son has nicked my laptop because his PC stopped working and roblox, which he lives on, didn't work with the graphics drivers that the virtual machine decided windows was to work with, so I had to give up and totally reinstall windows then xubuntu to dual boot.

So what is your actual job title?