Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone not like wearing diapers?

Default Anyone not like wearing diapers?

I am curious, are there any AB/DL's that actually don't like wearing them but do anyway because they feel compelled to? I have seen some people say they want to get rid of this and wished they didn't like them so it makes me wonder.

I am struggling with my AB side and i sometimes think that it's wrong to wear diapers and try to forget about the secret side but, when I do wear wearing a diaper is an important part of being AB/DL and I do like wearing them it makes me happy and i feel comfortable and feel there are no worries also i don't want to stop wearing them, so i do like wearing diapers and don't wear because i feel compelled too

CrinklySiren

I'm pretty sure the ones who say that only do so because they have feelings of insecurity, which is quite common among the community :P its not like someone is making them wear diapers other than themselves. Most of the time when people say they want to be rid of this hobby/interest/lifestyle/fetish/whatever, its because they feel its causing them stress due to all the feelings of guilt or shame (at least thats what i've encountered in my experience)

Not liking diapers seems a bit unusual for an AB/DL. On the other hand, not liking one's DL side seems pretty common, especially for younger folks. As a kid, I often wished to have a "normal" (i.e. nonexistent) relationship with diapers, and even now I'd have to admit that life would be slightly easier without a diaper fetish. But! You play the hand you're dealt, as they say.

There are times when I'm uncomfortable wearing a diaper (about to leak, nothing to change into and nowhere to change or at least get out of the wet diaper) or don't want to risk a 3rd degree, but I can imagine that people who consider themselves more as Littles (I never thought of wearing diapers when I was pretending to be 8-11) may preclude wearing since post-toddlers aren't known for needing them usually

kayley

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    I am curious, are there any AB/DL's that actually don't like wearing them but do anyway because they feel compelled to? I have seen some people say they want to get rid of this and wished they didn't like them so it makes me wonder.

Sort of hard to imagine a DL who doesn't L the D, you know? I'm sure there are plenty of AB who don't L the D, but then those two things are totally different, and only grouped together because often a person who is one, might also be the other. Like Bieber fan/pre-teen Girl, or Rugby Fan/Wanker.

I can imagine someone wishing they didn't L the D from time to time, but that still means they do love the diaper, they just wish they didn't. Like some lesbian wishing she didn't love the V, or some fat kid wishing he didn't love the cake, or me, wishing i didn't totaly love strawberry Pocky. But I do, and they do. and they will never stop loving it.

Personally, I just discovered my desire to wear a few months ago. Before that, my diaper thoughts were pretty much just fap material.

There were times when I was a teen that I would hate diapers (or more that I would hate that I wanted to wear them). But I thought I was alone in my desires then, I'm quite happy with it now though. I think most people will go though a period of hate/rejection before they become comfortable and accepting of their AB/DL side.

Quote Originally Posted by kayley View Post
    Sort of hard to imagine a DL who doesn't L the D, you know?...
    Off topic, but this reminds me of the "she wants the D meme", gives it a whole new meaning now.

I hate everything about diapers, and I certainly would never wear one. I never wore diapers as a baby, either.

Also, the moon landing was fake.

I am AB/DL, however.