Thread: Uh hi there :3..

Red face Uh hi there :3..

Um,hey ya all
    My name is Katrine but my alias is katelyn
    im from denmark and im 18 of age, and see myself as a genderfluid,i often feel the need too shift between genders too feel comfortable but im a born female
    I love too draw,study insects,play with plushies and toys, legos,listening too music and watching cartoons and anime.
    Im a furry and have been for about 6 years now
    I have a bit of deppersion and im on meds for anxiety
    Other than that im a cheerful person who loves too make new freinds,
    so if you wish too you can go ahead and add my skype wich is: Dirtydarkdemon, but please let me know who you are and why if you add me :3

okay i think thats all so bye :3!
    hope to hear from some of you and make some freinds

Quote Originally Posted by Little3eyedKatelyn View Post
    Um,hey ya all
    My name is Katrine but my alias is katelyn
    im from denmark and im 18 of age, and see myself as a genderfluid,i often feel the need too shift between genders too feel comfortable but im a born female
    I love too draw,study insects,play with plushies and toys, legos,listening too music and watching cartoons and anime.
    Im a furry and have been for about 6 years now
    I have a bit of deppersion and im on meds for anxiety
    Other than that im a cheerful person who loves too make new freinds,
    so if you wish too you can go ahead and add my skype wich is: Dirtydarkdemon, but please let me know who you are and why if you add me :3

okay i think thats all so bye :3!
    hope to hear from some of you and make some freinds
    Welcome to ADISC katelyn. I'm happy you found this site. There is no need to sweat the introduction, we all here are a friendly bunch. What shows of anime do you watch, I absolutely love Inuyasha, Spice and Wolf, Sekeri, and Ouran High School Host Club. I know none of them are producing new shows. A fellow furry is aweosome, I'm a Blue huksy (couldn't guess by my name, right. hehe). So do you mix the like of padding with the furry fandom now, or have you in the past? I'm just starting to but my character will not be one of those that wears a diaper outside the suit. anyway, I hope you meet some really nice people here and have a little fun too!

Default Thank you<3

First of thank you very much for the nice welcoming made me much better bout myself since im not used too acceptance
    <3