Thread: Just LOVE wearing cloth diapers and plastic pants

Default Just LOVE wearing cloth diapers and plastic pants

I have loved wearing cloth diapers and plastic pants all of my life. I wanted to start wearing at age 5 when my baby sister was born. I saw how my Mom was looking after her, I wanted the same. I was a tall kid for my age so the diapers and plastic pants for babies did not fit me.

Quote Originally Posted by earthmover View Post
    I have loved wearing cloth diapers and plastic pants all of my life. I wanted to start wearing at age 5 when my baby sister was born. I saw how my Mom was looking after her, I wanted the same. I was a tall kid for my age so the diapers and plastic pants for babies did not fit me.
    Welcome to ADISC earthmover! I also like cloth diapers and plastic pants. I just got up
    in in a wet cloth AIO and plastic pants. How did you come across your name? I see by
    your profile you like fishing. I used to fish quite a bit when I was younger but can't
    anymore. I'm retired and like baseball and NASCAR. Do you have any other hobbies
    or interests. If so let us know about them. Hope you enjoy your time here.