Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Airing out

Default Airing out

With the warm weather comming fast are any of you lucky enough to find the time or for that matter the place to air out?
    I have one hunderd acres with a very secluded house. As the weather warms I try to spend some time every day without my diaper drying out and getting some sun.
    It does involve a ic pad and 3sun block. You sure don't want to get that area sun burned. That would be worse than any diaper rash.

lol
    Funny, but spot-on about protecting yer sensitive bits!
    Living out in the country, I have a WONDERFUL yard, and high hedges/trees/fencing, that allows me to sun-bathe without any worry (or scaring the livestock!). Of course, here in the 'Great Northwest', I only get to truly enjoy this for about, two months of the year? lol (a little bit more, but not by much!).

There's something wonderful about just laying out 'Skyclad'. I read, write, or just sit-back and watch the Stock/wildlife go about their own business. NOT recommended taking a nap! ('cause, no matter HOW much sunscreen ya use, sleeping nude under the sun for an hour or more (without turning over and 'Basting' yourself carefully!), yer gonna be a tad 'Singed'!

B.

I would like to do outside but can't in town. I definately air out in the morning before I take a shower and in the afternoon between my first change. It's alot easier powdering up a
    dry bottom.

I can air out indoors but outside it's neither private enough nor warm enough (even in summer).

Yes,

I own a farm and I've went commando sometimes...but not too often...

But I try to air out some everyday and keep rash to a minimum...which I have a serious one going right now...

B

I'm usually a little dehydrated in the evening, especially in the summer. So, in the evening, I often spend a few hours airing out when indoors and, of course, close to a toilet.

Unfortunately, due to constant leaking I'm unable air out between changes. The only way I could do this would be to use condom cath and leg bag between changes - which isn't worth the effort. Consequently I'm in nappies 24/7 - other than bath time of course!

Quote Originally Posted by inconchris View Post
    Unfortunately, due to constant leaking I'm unable air out between changes. The only way I could do this would be to use condom cath and leg bag between changes - which isn't worth the effort. Consequently I'm in nappies 24/7 - other than bath time of course!
    Exactly my problem.

I air out during the day inside even though I have a fair sized back garden that is fairly private in places. One has to watch the flying and biting bugs here, the midgies would have too much fun if I were to venture out with not much on. Never mind the orbiting picture taking things that are watching our every move high up above.

I am a bit of a naturist - but like many cant be long without some protection - if I get the chance to be in my garden naked - I will do and air out - I also like to lay on my bed with a large bed pad underneath and gat a bit of freedom that way - but despite others being quite happy peeing a naturist beach _ I just think its wrong so don't go to them any more