Thread: A quick intro

Default A quick intro

Hello, on this site you can call me MamaSlave or any shortening of the name you want. In reality, I am a college-educated woman (chosen profession omitted just in case--I'm really careful about privacy).

I'm an AB/DL (a bit heavier on the DL side; I enjoy the comfort of diapers more than I enjoy regressing, but it has its place) and a caregiver at the same time. I was actually a "convert" to AB/DL stuff from my boyfriend of four years, who trusted me enough to tell me fairly early in our relationship and eventually, with full consent on both sides, opened my mind to the practices and the community. I am into BDSM as well (I'm a sub), so I am his slave, but when he ageplays, he likes to call me his mama and gives me rights to make choices and do things befitting of a mama.

I'm really into books and literature as well as music and concerts. Otherwise, I'm just trying to better myself and spend time with the people I care about.

As for this site, I want to interact a bit more with the community [removed] and read some forum posts.
    Last edited by Lobie; 07-Jun-2013 at 11:02. Reason: Not PG-13

Quote Originally Posted by mamaslave View Post
    Hello, on this site you can call me MamaSlave or any shortening of the name you want. In reality, I am a college-educated woman (chosen profession omitted just in case--I'm really careful about privacy).

I'm an AB/DL (a bit heavier on the DL side; I enjoy the comfort of diapers more than I enjoy regressing, but it has its place) and a caregiver at the same time. I was actually a "convert" to AB/DL stuff from my boyfriend of four years, who trusted me enough to tell me fairly early in our relationship and eventually, with full consent on both sides, opened my mind to the practices and the community. I am into BDSM as well (I'm a sub), so I am his slave, but when he ageplays, he likes to call me his mama and gives me rights to make choices and do things befitting of a mama.

I'm really into books and literature as well as music and concerts. Otherwise, I'm just trying to better myself and spend time with the people I care about.

As for this site, I want to interact a bit more with the community [removed] and read some forum posts.
    Hey there mamaslave

I hope that you have been enjoying ADISC! I see you have been very helpful, so I hope that you keep up that wonderful work!

So, what is your favourite book? I am not a reader, in fact the amount of books I've read in full could be counted on 2 hands. My favourite though would definitely be Lemony Snickets, I loved them through and through.

Some of my hobbies include gaming, right now I'm really enjoying the game 'SMITE'.

Hope to hear more back from you soon, and see you around