Thread: P.O. Box?

Cool P.O. Box?

Wassup Adisc?

I recently ordered some diapers from ABUniverse and they were great and they shipped to my P.O. box. Now I'm wondering, if I sign up at bambinodiapers.com, can I put my po box as my address? I still live with parents and I'm veerrryy reluctant to give them my home address. Thoughts? Help? Thanks everyone!

Yeah does anyone have a master list of what diaper and AB places accept PO Boxes? This is going to be my newest ABDL issue, too, now that my living situation has changed. Maybe we should make a list if someone hasn't done it already?

Usually if you go to the shipping information on different websites, they usually say if they accept PO boxes or not. It's usually the carrier that decides not to deliver to PO boxes, not the seller.

And as mentioned before, you can have them shipped to a UPS or FedEx distribution center for no extra charge and held there for you to pick up. Trust me, it works great!

Sounds good brah. I know ABUinverse does and that's about it :P Just got my first ones Thursday

Apparently Bambinodiapers.com does ship to PO boxes, but not under free shipping. It can't be UPS for a po box :P Oh well. 9.88 for 2 day shipping isnt so bad, that sounds like me
    Last edited by PokeBro92; 03-Jun-2013 at 05:39.

XP Medical and Northshore care will ship to PO Boxes but there is considerable extra cost.

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    And as mentioned before, you can have them shipped to a UPS or FedEx distribution center for no extra charge and held there for you to pick up. Trust me, it works great!
    ^this! I did it the other day with an order from ABU! Its awesome

Your best bet is getting a box at a ups store, or a mailbox store that is not the past office.... I use a place called Pak-mail that signs for everything and I have a street address

My post office gave me their street address and when an item comes in they place it in my PO box for me. I only had to sign an additional piece of paper to have them do this. They said they understood about some places not shipping to PO Boxes and this is common.