Thread: New and shy :)

Default New and shy :)

Hey everyone
    im very shy with my situation of being an adult baby and i really want to be one in my own house and just..... be who i am
    i need help and reassurance..

Welcome to ADISC, support is what we're all about.
    You might take a look at several random member profiles (or even the sheer number of them). We might not be the majority, but we're certainly numerous.
    One other thought, you might consider telling us more about yourself; there are all kinds of people here.

Well im Jonathan
    i have been liking nappies since i was put in the when i was born
    ummm i just want to have the courage

skyfoxpup

Quote Originally Posted by Groundblast View Post
    Well im Jonathan
    i have been liking nappies since i was put in the when i was born
    ummm i just want to have the courage
    In my theory courage is the hardest part. Once you gain the courage there are endless paths to pick...

Hello groundblast and welcome to the group.

The best advice I can offer is to do what I did. There is an endless amount of advice, discussions, and opinions on each of the forums. I just started reading and went until the information was very predictable. I think I went back 300 threads in this forum alone. It gave me a real good view of all of the aspects to ABDL and I was able to gain a very good understanding of WHO I AM and then was able to move on to gaining an understanding of the wants and needs I felt and the difference between the two. With that I was able to start talking to the people in my life that mattered and gain balance and control to the whole issue.

Good luck