Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: I'm giving in to the urge

  1. #1

    Default I'm giving in to the urge

    Come this week or two weeks time when I get my pay in, I am planning on attempting to get some diapers from the local supermarket into my room.

    So, that leaves two questions for me to ask:

    1. Which brand and size would you personally recommend?

    and

    2. How would you try "smuggling" it into the house? (I put it like this since, although my parents are okay with me being an AB/DL, I don't really think it'd be a good idea to openly bring diapers into the house for the purpose of wearing them)

    Just thought I would try and get in some insight on this matter, being new to it and all ^_^

  2. #2

    Default

    I don't know how big (or small) you are, but I'd recommend purchasing based upon your waist size; if you have under 30 inch, then go for small or medium, If you are between 30 and 38 stick with medium, If you are above 38 go large. As for brands, I'd personally go for Tena Slip (if you can get them at the supermarket). I don't live in Australia but I am aware from being on this site that they sell Tena Slip down under and that from personal experience they are a great brand. On smuggling them into the house, I would suggest planning it around when your parents are out and are going to be for a couple of hours. That way you have time period where you can reasonably acquire and then stash them. Or, if that doesn't work, I suggest going to the shop but bring a backpack, that way you can store them inside it and walk through the door with little haste.

    Hope this helps.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Braddeh View Post
    1. Which brand and size would you personally recommend?
    What's your hip or waist size, you silly :p?

    SterlingArcher already mentioned the waist size, which is correct, I think. I'm rather fine with the hip size regarding clothes, so also diapers, instead of the waist size.
    So below 32 inch - small; 32-36 medium; 38+ large.

    The brand... I guess your local supermarket doesn't have that much of a variation, right? I'd simply go for the one's with the highest capacity, although it's just less than half in the end... eh doesn't matter..., and from which brand you can exactly see that they're made how you want them to have, i.e. plastic or cloth backed, plain white or colorful and so on.



    Quote Originally Posted by Braddeh View Post
    2. How would you try "smuggling" it into the house? (I put it like this since, although my parents are okay with me being an AB/DL, I don't really think it'd be a good idea to openly bring diapers into the house for the purpose of wearing them)
    If possible: Backdoor? Or... doesn't matter, since I guess they could be anywhere in the house.
    If you're buying a small amount of diapers, I'd simply use a backpack, if it's common for you to wear one sometimes.
    Otherwise, if you have that possibility: Hide them outside of your house, before you may enter your house, so you can check where your parents are or wait till it's late or if they're both away and than smuggle them into your room that way.

    That's just my idea's, kinda spontaneously, besides the old one with the big package and whatever it may be inside, like a present or something similar and so on ;)

    Anyway, good luck, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. And have fun in the end with the diapers.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by SterlingArcher View Post
    I don't know how big (or small) you are, but I'd recommend purchasing based upon your waist size; if you have under 30 inch, then go for small or medium, If you are between 30 and 38 stick with medium, If you are above 38 go large. As for brands, I'd personally go for Tena Slip (if you can get them at the supermarket). I don't live in Australia but I am aware from being on this site that they sell Tena Slip down under and that from personal experience they are a great brand. On smuggling them into the house, I would suggest planning it around when your parents are out and are going to be for a couple of hours. That way you have time period where you can reasonably acquire and then stash them. Or, if that doesn't work, I suggest going to the shop but bring a backpack, that way you can store them inside it and walk through the door with little haste.

    Hope this helps.
    Well, to be fair I have a 36/37 inch waist so I'd be a medium.

    I checked to see if they sold Tena Slip's in Tasmania, they do but they're sold on the other side of the state, which is a two hour drive, not happening just for Adult Diapers.

    Then again, I wasn't really thinking of getting those kinds JUST YET. I was mainly asking for info on the actual diapers for the moment, since that's what the others on here seem to think about getting before transitioning to the real deal.



    Quote Originally Posted by daLira View Post
    The brand... I guess your local supermarket doesn't have that much of a variation, right? I'd simply go for the one's with the highest capacity, although it's just less than half in the end... eh doesn't matter..., and from which brand you can exactly see that they're made how you want them to have, i.e. plastic or cloth backed, plain white or colorful and so on.


    If possible: Backdoor? Or... doesn't matter, since I guess they could be anywhere in the house.
    If you're buying a small amount of diapers, I'd simply use a backpack, if it's common for you to wear one sometimes.
    Otherwise, if you have that possibility: Hide them outside of your house, before you may enter your house, so you can check where your parents are or wait till it's late or if they're both away and than smuggle them into your room that way.

    That's just my idea's, kinda spontaneously, besides the old one with the big package and whatever it may be inside, like a present or something similar and so on

    Anyway, good luck, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. And have fun in the end with the diapers.
    One of my ideas was to actually go into the bath room of the supermarket and stuff them in the bottom of the bag or failing that, just cover up the package with a bunch of other assorted products in it just so that it's hidden enough that nobody sees it.

    Again, if anybody is willing to continue on in this discussion, I'd honestly like it if you kept the above in mind just so you know that I'm not really talking about the Adult Diapers.

    Thanks again for what you've said so far though~!

  5. #5

    Default

    I like the Walgreens brand believe it or not because they're pretty absorbent. Overall they've come a long way in past years. Plus if you're just trying it out financially it might make the most sense.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Braddeh View Post
    Well, to be fair I have a 36/37 inch waist so I'd be a medium.

    Then again, I wasn't really thinking of getting those kinds JUST YET. I was mainly asking for info on the actual diapers for the moment, since that's what the others on here seem to think about getting before transitioning to the real deal.

    Again, if anybody is willing to continue on in this discussion, I'd honestly like it if you kept the above in mind just so you know that I'm not really talking about the Adult Diapers.

    Thanks again for what you've said so far though~!
    I'm confused (not hard to do). When you say "actual diapers" are you referring to baby diapers before graduating to adult diapers? I, too, have a 36" waist and from what I've seen, baby diapers may not fit. Maybe a size 6 would fit? Audience?

    I tried a package of large Goodnghts for my first purchase and half of them ripped on the side while putting them on. They just barely fit but were fun to wear (and held a wetting or two)!

Similar Threads

  1. Does anyone get the urge?
    By WaffleTear in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 22-Jun-2012, 17:07
  2. Urge to Mess
    By Fishonastick in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 18-Mar-2012, 05:38
  3. Ever get the urge?
    By rockman2222 in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 31-Oct-2011, 01:48
  4. Urge
    By diaperedteenager in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 15-Mar-2010, 10:40
  5. how bad do you get the urge to masturbate?
    By kite in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 31-Mar-2008, 20:23

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.