Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: super smash bros. 64/melee/brawl

Default super smash bros. 64/melee/brawl

as i said, i'm a smasher, and i didn't see any super smash bros topic (if it's not on the last page :P ) so i guess i just start one.

WHAT IS SUPER SMASH BROS?
    well, SSB is a awesome fighting nintendo game. In this game you can play as your favorit nintendo charather, and beat the crap of the other charathers.
    there's 3 smash games. One for the N64, one for the gamecube and of course
    on the wii. The games are very silimar, but some of the gameplay feel is a little diffrent. Melee has a little faste feel than brawl. I don't talk about the 64 version, most because i haven't played it for many years (and i don't own it.)

if you are a brawler and want to play online aganst other people for all over
    teh woooooooorrrrlllld, you can go to this site: All is Brawl.com - the new home of the Super Smash Bros. community

Quote Originally Posted by amon View Post
    as i said, i'm a smasher, and i didn't see any super smash bros topic (if it's not on the last page :P ) so i guess i just start one.
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/computers...ros-brawl.html

There's the topic but it is locked. I got Brawl myself but I don't play it often since I have no one to play it with and the online play sucks due to how cruddy Nintendo made the connection setup. You might not be able to play a friend 50 miles away but if you play a friend in the UK its fine. <_>

Plus Brawl is pretty overrated.

At least Mario kart is good, until people started hacking it.

yeah, brawl is overrated. I like melee better, most because of the advanced skills and the faster gameplay.
    but i have played with people from USA and it worked fine. No really anoying lag or delay.

I love Brawl, despite the pretty useless online mode. IMHO there isn't a better game for drinking beer with your friends. To sum it all up in two small words:

FALCON PUNCH!!!

I have, and have played them all...I played the N64 one a whole bunch...Kirby was my favorite on there...Then years later I got Melee...I also played that a bunch...Even managed to play it a whole bunch again after a hiatus from it...Roy was my favorite on there, although I didn't single him out as much as I did with Kirby as with N64...I didn't play Brawl as much as the other too...I did manage to get most of the things to collect on there...I think my favorite was Marth...Or at least he was my best...The WIFI is horrid on there...Way too much lag for me...I hope it can be fixed someday

This was one of the button-mashing games I was good at on the N64 (the other being Goldeneye).

I'd get a kick out of playing jiggly puff, devouring my friends (who were also button-mashing), and generally throwing them off the map. Good times, those.

Melee, beat all my friends easily.

Ganondorf. I wish I could have been good with browser, but I wasn't. Takes me back to when this girl I used to be friends with came over and played it with me, once, If I remember correctly, she hates me now. Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    The WIFI is horrid on there...Way too much lag for me...I hope it can be fixed someday
    Your talking about Nintendo! They will fix it on the next version.

Oh Also if anyone wants to play me I am up for it. I'll get my Friend code after someone asks for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    What do you mean the next version?
    You said you were wondering if Nintendo will ever fix the Wi-Fi problems on SMBB. The short answer is "No." The long answer Nintendo would most likely give out is more or less this. "Oh that will be fixed in the next version of Super Smash Brothers. It won't be a problem in that one."

Either way we are stuck with the shitty online support SSBB offers to online gamers.