Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: do you ever wonder how many individuals around you are DLs?

Default do you ever wonder how many individuals around you are DLs?

I am always wondering how far away I am from the nearest diaper lover. I feel like I am the only one for miles but that can't really be true can it? I just wish I could meet someone like me in real life that I could actually be friends with.

Yup! One of my bosses sits down to pee and I wonder if there's a Depends involved.

In one of my first posts a few months ago, I told the story of how I was at Wally Mart looking at adult diapers and when I turned around, a semi-attractive lady was looking at me and then quickly turned her head when I saw her. I wondered about her.

I agree. I've often thought of going to a munch to meet folks like me, but then I don't want to be around a lot of people all at once. It would be nice to meet a person here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by mistyrain View Post
    I am always wondering how far away I am from the nearest diaper lover. I feel like I am the only one for miles but that can't really be true can it? I just wish I could meet someone like me in real life that I could actually be friends with.

I do all the time. Whenever I walk in a crowd of people, I tend to look at peoples behinds to see if I can see any trace of a diaper....or maybe catch a glimpse of one peeking out the top of their shorts when they bend over to pick something up. I don't just stand there and stare, but I discretely cast a quick glare. Wow...now that I put that in writing, I kind of sound like a perv staring at peoples butts. Lol.

However, I did walk into a local ABDL store just yesterday for the first time and it was great talking to the owners that I know are just like me. There was no guessing or wondering at all.

Nope. Never. It never crosses my mind to think about it.

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by PaddedInHesperia View Post
    I do all the time. Whenever I walk in a crowd of people, I tend to look at peoples behinds to see if I can see any trace of a diaper....or maybe catch a glimpse of one peeking out the top of their shorts when they bend over to pick something up. I don't just stand there and stare, but I discretely cast a quick glare. Wow...now that I put that in writing, I kind of sound like a perv staring at peoples butts. Lol.

However, I did walk into a local ABDL store just yesterday for the first time and it was great talking to the owners that I know are just like me. There was no guessing or wondering at all.
    Where did you find an ABDL store?!

As per the post - Often times i'll look around and see how people are acting to see if i can spot other Littles or ABDLs, they're usually easier to spot than pure DL's because DL's don't usually act like children :P at least not in my experience.

Quote Originally Posted by ZooeySis View Post
    Where did you find an ABDL store?!
    Well I honestly just found out about it from another site about a week ago. It is in the city of Walnut, CA which is 10 minutes from where I work. Its a small store, but it has premium diapers, pacifiers, clothes, etc. I am strictly DL so I was only interested in the diapers and did t really look at the other stuff.

I know a ab/dl who lives just a few roads away from me,how cool is that ,we found each other on another adult baby forum and we have met each other a couple of times to exchange notes and ideas on us both being infantalists.I do hope that a lot more people can meet,I will be meeting up with a sissy baby soon and I'm really look forward to that they live about 1 hour drive from me

There are actually quite a few ab/dl's around me but I'm too shy to meet them in person or go to a munch. Also a lot of them around me are kinda out of my age range.

I am the same as lilaznboy... as I live in a major UK city I know there are a few- I have seen personal ADS and the like online, but at least at this stage I would never have the guts to contact them/go meet them...