Thread: Just saying hello.

Default Just saying hello.

Been reading these forums for a while, I like the community. I got around to making an account and you guys will be seeing a little bit more of me. Just wanted to drop in and say hello.

Little about me:

20 years old, in the Army. I am strictly a DL. I am usually a weekend wearer, sometimes I'll venture out a little bit. Me and my girlfriend have been into the lifestyle for about three years now.

Hope to get familiar with most of you, see you around!

Quote Originally Posted by GunslingerGreg View Post
    Been reading these forums for a while, I like the community. I got around to making an account and you guys will be seeing a little bit more of me. Just wanted to drop in and say hello.

Little about me:

20 years old, in the Army. I am strictly a DL. I am usually a weekend wearer, sometimes I'll venture out a little bit. Me and my girlfriend have been into the lifestyle for about three years now.

Hope to get familiar with most of you, see you around!
    Hi there, welcome to ADISC!

Can you tell me why you claim to be 20 in your introduction, but your profile says that you're 23? We're a stickler for honesty on this forum, so it might be worth clearing this up with the admins!

In the meantime, why don't you tell us a bit more about yourself so we can get to know you better?

Hi, and welcome from me. Where in the World do you hail from?

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainVimes View Post
    Hi, and welcome from me. Where in the World do you hail from?
    Currently from Kansas. Born in Boston though

Quote Originally Posted by GunslingerGreg View Post
    Currently from Kansas. Born in Boston though
    Cool have you ever been sent to Afghanistan? My BIL is in the UK Armed Forces, currently based out in Germany, but he frequently gets sent to Afghanistan etc. He is in the Royal Electrical Mechanical Engineers.

Did you meet your partner because of your mutual interest in Diapers, or did you meet her elsewhere in your life?