Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tried first cloth diaper

Default Tried first cloth diaper

As many of you may know disposable diapers can get expensive. So I tried to reduce my cost and order a cloth diaper. I figured I can use it during my work out or short exercise routine. After wearing it for 15 minutes I hate them. Never again!!!
    I love disposables, so comfy! Now, what to do with a medium baby kins 10800 all in one snap. I hate to throw it out so if any of you have any ideas please let me know. They're expensive too, $30.00+ including shipping.

i'm not surprised. you should have tried a proper diaper first, and with it, saved yourself a fair bit of money.

what did you not like about them but i agree with ade "you should have tried a proper diaper first, and with it, saved yourself a fair bit of money"

Sorry, but what is a proper diaper?

Quote Originally Posted by ade View Post
    i'm not surprised. you should have tried a proper diaper first, and with it, saved yourself a fair bit of money.

CrinklySiren

I'm looking at the website now and i cant seem to find the 10800 AIO you are talking about, but I have the 10500 Hook and Loop Cotton Cloth diaper from them and I absolutely love it lol i mean it doesnt satisfy me as much as a disposable does for personal preference reasons, but it does do its job and it does it quite well :P Maybe you should've invested in that one instead, or maybe some inserts. :P

On their front page it's the link that says the all in one adult cloth diaper. Only two pics come up. I think I'll stick with the. Bellissimos and Biancos

Quote Originally Posted by ZooeySis View Post
    I'm looking at the website now and i cant seem to find the 10800 AIO you are talking about, but I have the 10500 Hook and Loop Cotton Cloth diaper from them and I absolutely love it lol i mean it doesnt satisfy me as much as a disposable does for personal preference reasons, but it does do its job and it does it quite well :P Maybe you should've invested in that one instead, or maybe some inserts. :P

I hope you washed it first before trying it. Washing them increases the absorbancy. New ones are never as absorbent unless washed.

BTW you can sell them. Post an ad at DD or on craigslist or at fetlife. I have bought once from fetlife and twice on DD.

Proper diaper is finding a diaper that works best for you. Each person is different so a diaper will be different for each person, how it fits, holds, feels, etc.

Ah... Got ya, thought it was a brand. Lol... Little slow I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Calico View Post
    I hope you washed it first before trying it. Washing them increases the absorbancy. New ones are never as absorbent unless washed.

BTW you can sell them. Post an ad at DD or on craigslist or at fetlife. I have bought once from fetlife and twice on DD.

Proper diaper is finding a diaper that works best for you. Each person is different so a diaper will be different for each person, how it fits, holds, feels, etc.

I love the cloth diapers, but the trick for me is to multi layer if they are double thickness. I have a few 6 layered ones that I love and with just one double layer over the top they do hold a couple of floods.

I sometimes wear more than one cloth diaper. It depends on the diaper of course. Some are thinner than others so two together makes it thick. Sometimes it's the diaper itself that sucks so you have to try another brand.