Thread: Hi!

Default Hi!

Hi guys, I'm a DL, but I'm not really willing to be linked to this site at all, hence the username.

A random letter/number group would do the trick without being offensive. I'm quite sure you will be banned shortly, it is sad if you had something to contribute to the group.

Hi guys, I'm a DL, but I'm not really willing to be linked to this site at all, hence the username.
    Why not change your user name, or ask a mod to do it for you. I'm sure we'd like to have you as a member. We usually tell a little more about ourselves in our introduction thread, such as hobbies, music likes, outdoor activities, sports, gaming, etc. As for me, I enjoy writing stories, and I'm a professional musician as well as an educator.

Quote Originally Posted by 30075 View Post
    Your account name was offensive, and has been changed to 30075.

There is no reason to subject people to such vulgarity. Be more considerate in future.