Thread: Hello Everyone!

Default Hello Everyone!

Hello everyone!

I am obviously new to the site and have found it very helpful in understanding my interests and other topics. I am a college student (just finished the year thankfully!) studying biology with the aim of going to medical school. I love understanding the world around me and the human body fascinates me, hence my love for biology and science!

I'm not sure why or how my interest in diapers started, but it has been a part of me for probably 7 years now. I am more of a diaper lover than anything, but haven't really explored the AB side so who knows.

My other interests include music, hanging out with my family and friends, playing video games/watching TV, etc. My true passion is soccer, and I play in multiple leagues throughout the year and have done some coaching. I support Arsenal and the Philadelphia Union.

As for this site, I hope that it can give me better insight into my fetish and interest in diapers. I am looking for acceptance as well as I have struggled with it for many years now. For the most part though I would like to meet other people with the same interest as unfortunately I have never met another person who shares that interest! I look forward to contributing and meeting all of you!

Quote Originally Posted by prmdirty View Post
    Hello everyone!

I am obviously new to the site and have found it very helpful in understanding my interests and other topics. I am a college student (just finished the year thankfully!) studying biology with the aim of going to medical school. I love understanding the world around me and the human body fascinates me, hence my love for biology and science!

I'm not sure why or how my interest in diapers started, but it has been a part of me for probably 7 years now. I am more of a diaper lover than anything, but haven't really explored the AB side so who knows.

My other interests include music, hanging out with my family and friends, playing video games/watching TV, etc. My true passion is soccer, and I play in multiple leagues throughout the year and have done some coaching. I support Arsenal and the Philadelphia Union.

As for this site, I hope that it can give me better insight into my fetish and interest in diapers. I am looking for acceptance as well as I have struggled with it for many years now. For the most part though I would like to meet other people with the same interest as unfortunately I have never met another person who shares that interest! I look forward to contributing and meeting all of you!
    Hi prmdirty and welcome to the site. I think that by being on this site and participating in the various threads, you will gain greater understanding as to why we feel as we do. No one has every come up with a definitive reason, but we do have our theories.

I too enjoy sports and used to play a lot of baseball. Even as an adult, I've played men's league softball. Sports challenge us, and I like that. Now I spend my time out on our bike trail. It runs through the woods and the foothills of the Shenandoah mountains, and is quite beautiful.

I'm sure you'll get to know a lot of members your age with common interests. Just become involved and things will take their logical course.