Thread: StarquestStig says hi

Default StarquestStig says hi

Hi guys im totaly new to this whole bloging and posting thing and am typing this all on an android tablet so hopefuly this wil send properly (fingers crossed). Ive always been a shy and quiet person due to social anxiety issues and have just been kinda lurking around reading posts on stuf until I would get the please login message lol but now that im out of high school and have finaly found the right medicine for me (after about 5 or 6 years of searching) I am willing to create a profile and try to participate

I have been a dl about as long as I can remember but I didint realy realise i wasent alone until my freshman year in high school. At first I had trouble accepting myself. Then a few months later my mom caught me which was mortifying and Iwasent sure if she even accepted it but thats a long story

Anyway as far as my other interests go I love cars and working on them. I own an 86' dodge conquest TSI (like the car on my profile pic) and several other project cars. I also like tinkering with anything electronic or mechanical. I also like video games (though im losing interest in them a bit as my atention span gets smaller lol). And I love listening to 80's and 90's metal and alternative rock and stuff.

I guess the bigest reason I joined was to keep reading articles lol but now that im on here I may try to participate and ask questions about stuff and I have been predy curious about trying it

- - - Updated - - -

By the way when I added that little symbol at the bottom of my last post it shot the cursor all the way too the top so it goes to show how finicy my tablet is so if im not able to respond or some other weird glitch keeps me from doing somthing you know why

- - - Updated - - -

By the way when I added that little symbol at the bottom of my last post it shot the cursor all the way too the top so it goes to show how finicy my tablet is so if im not able to respond or some other weird glitch keeps me from doing somthing you know why

Well, welcome to adisc, StarquestStig!

It's good to hear that you found something that helped you with your social anxiety. I know from some people that this can give you a pretty hard time, often :/.
    So it's really great this works for you! And of course that you decided to participate here ;).

I won't question that much, don't worry, but may I ask how it worked out after your mother found out about your rather unique hobby? I hope everything went well, somehow.

What's your favorite bands from those genres? And also perhaps your favorite video games?

Anyway, don't feel to shy to ask about anything, since you mentioned that you got questions. But also don't be afraid to share your experience!
    Have fun.

Also I have know clue why my profile pic isint showing up maby its just not on my tablet

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks DaLira and by the way everything worked out good I finaly talked to my mom again and she was totaly accepting she even says I can order some online . And as far as bands I like I like Anthrax, Pantera, ect and alternative rock like Nirvana and pearl jam