Thread: Hello Everyone!

Default Hello Everyone!

Hey everyone, just another ABDL here. To start off, I'm 18, senior in high school, living with the 'rents. Having officially worn yet (do makeshifts count?), but will promptly do so when the opportunity arises.

Quote Originally Posted by babydavedave View Post
    Hey everyone, just another ABDL here. To start off, I'm 18, senior in high school, living with the 'rents. Having officially worn yet (do makeshifts count?), but will promptly do so when the opportunity arises.
    Welcome to the site! You must be graduating soon. Are you off to college? Yes, makeshift diapers count. There are a few threads on this site that describe how to make some. What other things do you like to do besides your ab/dl interests?

Thanks! Gonna take a year break before I go to college. Towels have always been my go-to for makeshifts.

As for hobbies, video games have always been a passion.

A year away or a year in college should still allow you the time to begin discovering new sides to life and explore both this aspect of your personality if you so desire, as well as determine what goals you want. Congratulations on your upcoming graduation and welcome to the site. I hope you get lots of 'towels' for presents.