Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: best drug store diapers?

Default best drug store diapers?

Which are the best drug store brands for no leaks? Unfortunately I'm limited to ones I can buy at the store...but they always leak on me. Any ideas? Thanks guys.

I bought some Tena pull ups at the drug store. Not badly priced as they were on sale. I like them better than Depends as they seem to fit tighter. No leaks so far!

Thumbs up

CVS Day & Night Fitted Briefs!!! I reviewed so many drug store brands on DailyDiapers before I bought my very first pack of "legitimate" adult diapers. :-)

They're white, quite absorbent, really cute, insanely comfortable, infinitely refastenable, cheap, discreet, and -favorite part when I was a minor- they're open 24 hours, so you can walk in and buy them at night to avoid an awkward situation. Some even offer a SELF CHECKOUT during the day! :-)

These are my current go-to brand. But thrift stores are amazing, too. You can find some rare treasures if you're lucky :-)

Many brands sold in public stores dont have leg cuff leak gaurds, so i usually get depends because they do. I have found tranquility in public before but they are rare and usually in sizes that wont fit me. For me they have to have the leg cuffs so messy diapers dont cause any messy clothes/furniture. Depends arent very absorbant but i just rip the wings and cloth covers off baby diapers and use them as stuffers which brings their absorbancy to true "overnight" levels.

CrinklySiren

Honestly, having tried both CVS briefs, Walgreens Certainty Briefs, Walmart Assurance Briefs, and Depends... get ready for this... believe it or not, CVS briefs, Walgreens Briefs and Walmart briefs are ALL the EXACT SAME DIAPER... trust me on this. So that narrows your choice down to 2 options (assuming your drug stores are anything like the ones around my area) and that is either Depends products or Tena pull-ups. I've never tried tena pull-ups so i cant speak for them, but in my general experience with pull-up style adult diapers, they are not very secure. So as crazy as it might sound, Depends is probably your best bet.

Quote Originally Posted by ZooeySis View Post
    Honestly, having tried both CVS briefs, Walgreens Certainty Briefs, Walmart Assurance Briefs, and Depends... get ready for this... believe it or not, CVS briefs, Walgreens Briefs and Walmart briefs are ALL the EXACT SAME DIAPER... trust me on this. So that narrows your choice down to 2 options (assuming your drug stores are anything like the ones around my area) and that is either Depends products or Tena pull-ups. I've never tried tena pull-ups so i cant speak for them, but in my general experience with pull-up style adult diapers, they are not very secure. So as crazy as it might sound, Depends is probably your best bet.
    Blasphemy! Who dares recommend Depends?! D-:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ZooeySis View Post

So what you're saying is cvs is no dif than Walgreens? I've heard differently.......which is it?

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by Pamperluv View Post
    So what you're saying is cvs is no dif than Walgreens? I've heard differently.......which is it?
    I'm speaking from personal experience. CVS Fitted Briefs is Walmart Assurance briefs is Walgreens Certainty briefs... Generic, cloth backed diaper with 2 tapes per side with the criss cross blue lines on them. They are all the same. Granted, Walmart Assurance briefs use to be plastic backed with a yellow wetness indicator and two small sticky tapes per side, but that changed a long time ago.

Again, im speaking from personal experience in the last few months... maybe it depends on what state you're in, but as far as the state of Florida goes, all three brands are the exact same diaper with a different name =/

Quote Originally Posted by WoofWoof View Post
    I do, with the proper caveats. I think Depends Protection with Tabs are adequate in fulfilling the minimum requirements of a plastic backed diaper. They are low capacity but I find they fit well and aren't expensive, so I won't feel I've wasted money if I don't wear for an extended period. My two major complaints with them these days is that they've become harder to find, nearly negating their impulse buy appeal, and the plastic they use, while nice to the touch, frequently tears on removal.