Thread: Salvation Army Find!

Default Salvation Army Find!

Well Last time I went to a thrift store I found a onsie. Today I went into a salvation army looking for something for both mommy and my baby girl. I found a pair of jeans that I liked and I saw a pack of diapers but I continued looking for a bit and found a fitted plastic mattress cover for 5$. Its a queen size that is a little big for my bed so it gets tucked in a little more but when I lay on it it crinkles and I just want to move my arms and legs over the sheet that lies on top of.
    I can't wait to get my Tinkerbell cloth diaper and onsie out of the dryer tonight and curl up under my sheets.
    A sweet little thing to my baby Kerry happy I just can't believe what another great find for me after just discovering my little girl.
    Kerry's Mum

Back in 2004 we had a hurricane come through. Some one donated to us a whole house full of furniture because we lost everything. In one of the dressers there were two unopened packs of adult diapers. The furniture belonged to an elderly couple and My mom was going to throw them away. I told her that I would take care of them and I did...just not the way she thought I would.

Quote Originally Posted by Flobaby View Post
    Back in 2004 we had a hurricane come through. Some one donated to us a whole house full of furniture because we lost everything. In one of the dressers there were two unopened packs of adult diapers. The furniture belonged to an elderly couple and My mom was going to throw them away. I told her that I would take care of them and I did...just not the way she thought I would.
    Some finds are just so nice