Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Community service = fun, freindship, and ..free diapers?

Default Community service = fun, freindship, and ..free diapers?

I just completed 6 hours of community service in a row and they told me that if I come back for however many hours that I can take whatever I want, within reason, from the stuff outside of the free store and guess what they have a huge wall of in the basement. Adult diapers, I took one today cause she said I could take one thing and when she asked me why I took it I was just like I love anything but clothes parties. She laughed and told me that if I wanted to get more so I wouldn't have to buy them for parties I could just come do some service. So yeah I had a good day. Oh yeah and most of them are either Attends or some sort of hospital brand.

do u wear? r u poopy?

haha, just kidding. Sweet deal for you, as well as the environment! Nice one

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    I just completed 6 hours of community service in a row and they told me that if I come back for however many hours that I can take whatever I want, within reason, from the stuff outside of the free store and guess what they have a huge wall of in the basement. Adult diapers, I took one today cause she said I could take one thing and when she asked me why I took it I was just like I love anything but clothes parties. She laughed and told me that if I wanted to get more so I wouldn't have to buy them for parties I could just come do some service. So yeah I had a good day. Oh yeah and most of them are either Attends or some sort of hospital brand.
    Too good to be true. You are a lucky son of a gun, especially with it being Attends instead of just depends. (Never realized that rhymed)

I am actually wearing the one I got today and its one of the hospital brands its thicker then anything I have worn before(depends and other store brands) it's a little big maybe a size too large for me but I like that it fits very snug but has a lot of room in it.

Dave, congratulations on your new diapers. I am rather jealous!

I am a bit curious about who you volunteered to assist. Specifics are unwanted to respect your privacy. I am just curious what type of volunteer place gives out free stuff for volunteering? Especially diapers!

Enjoy your new diaper stash!

So uh, this wall is just out in the middle of nowhere I assume.

What place were you volunteering at?

Nice dude! That's a good opportunity to try some one-off brands.

Haha nice! Where's you volunteer at? Was it like a grocery type store or what? Pretty sweet deal either way