Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your favourite Pokemon in diapers

Default Your favourite Pokemon in diapers

I've been thinking about it for a while now, and I have decided to put my drawing skills to some use.

Recently, I've gotten back into a Pokemon mood and have even drawn not only my favourite Pokemon Swampert in diapers Click image for larger version. 

Name:	swampertADISCcolour3.png 
Views:	3047 
Size:	139.8 KB 
ID:	17166 but also a Snivy in diapers Click image for larger version. 

Name:	snivyADISC3.png 
Views:	6223 
Size:	103.7 KB 
ID:	17167 for another member on the site. Seeing how other members of the site seem to be Pokemon fans, I have decided to make my services available for free.

Yes, if you wish to have your favourite Pokemon drawn in diapers, I will be more than willing to give it a shot. There is, however, a few rules I must put forward:

#1 - A total of 4 slots available. I have often put myself in a tight spot by not moderating art requests. This will help to keep my workload minimal, and give me time to work on them when I can. When one request is finished, I will open a slot for another request.
    #2 - Only one drawing for each member. Every member should have the chance, so no hogging. However, I will allow another Pokemon to be requested by a member who already got one after a certain period has passed.
    #3 - Only two drawings for each Pokemon. By two I mean a shiny version and a non-shiny version. You can only choose one version when you request a Pokemon to be in diapers, so choose wisely.
    #4 - No Pokesona requests. I will only be drawing Pokemon as they appear in the franchise (Shiny and Non-Shiny), not as your personal Pokemon looks like (i.e. no additional clothing, not unique marks, etc)
    #5 - No added fetishes in the request. As is the site's rule, keep it PG and don't ask for anything sexual or something overly kinky.

Other than those rules, feel free to be creative with your request. Wet, messy, pacifier included or specific diaper decals. It is all up to you. I hope some of you are interested, and I'll do my best to please.
    Last edited by SillySwampert; 27-May-2013 at 10:17.

It seems the "Let's diaper 'em all!" is starting to reach the main stream...This is cool that its getting really popular,I got a pokesona but ill lay off of it.

Ill go with Charizard then.
    Shiny version is wet but normal version is dry

Quote Originally Posted by MegaChar View Post
    It seems the "Let's diaper 'em all!" is starting to reach the main stream...This is cool that its getting really popular,I got a pokesona but ill lay off of it.

Ill go with Charizard then.
    Shiny version is wet but normal version is dry
    Sorry, I was supposed to mention how only 2 of each Pokemon is allowed, but not at the same time. So, I'm afraid you'll have to choose one

Well, since my favorite Pokemon (discounting legendaries) is most likely Torchic and it's evolution line, I would have to choose Combusken for my choice.

Would you be interested in doing that Jagged?

I'd love to see a Pichu in diapers. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Braddeh View Post
    Well, since my favorite Pokemon (discounting legendaries) is most likely Torchic and it's evolution line, I would have to choose Combusken for my choice.

Would you be interested in doing that Jagged?
    Sure thing

REQUEST LIST
    1. Charizard
    2. Combusken
    3. ----------
    4. ----------
    5. ----------

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saria View Post
    I'd love to see a Pichu in diapers. :3
    I'll add you to the list

REQUEST LIST
    1. Charizard
    2. Combusken
    3. Pichu
    4. ----------
    5. ----------

How about Growlithe? He's adorable enough to be in diapers. XD

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowHare View Post
    Magikarp!
    Haha I would love to see how that would work XD

When a spot opens could you do dragonite in a wet diaper with a paci :3 pwease.

Quote Originally Posted by dracodex View Post
    Haha I would love to see how that would work XD
    Yeah, well... I guess some creatures aren´t supposed to be diapered ^^