Thread: Hello!

Default Hello!

I just made an account after ocassionally lurking for quite some time. I was told that I should introduce myself. I am roughly going to follow the 'cheat sheet' posted as a sticky here. I am not sure if anyone actually cares, but here it goes...

For the purpose of this post, my name is rawr1. Some random info about me: I currently highschool (school years ends soon though ), I am a male, I guess I'm not 100% sure what my sexual orientation is (which is weird I know) but lets just say that I'm "not straight". As far as personality goes... I am told that I am usually pretty nice, I tend to be passive and introverted at times, although I am outgoing as well. I don't really have a lot of friends and never really have, so I guess you could say I'm a bit of a loner. I see my self as a pretty understanding and open person and I try and give people a good chance when getting to know them.

What honestly brings me here is that I have at least some intrest in diapers (and some other things that might be considered baby-like I suppose). I discovered this intrest years ago and proceeded to find via various sites on the internet that I am not alone. It has never really been a primary intrest to me just a background thing I explore very occasionally (at least at this point). I am not really sure why I have this intrest and I have not taken a lot of time to analyze it. Mostly it is kind of like a security/confort thing for me and I just really like the feel of wearing one . I find the adisc.org community to be quite intresting, and it would be cool to get to know more people.

I guess what I am looking for from this site is just a way to further explore my intrests. I think getting to know yourself is a *very* valuable. Also I think it may be nice to meet and socalize with other people, and maby make some friendships (including online friendships). In addition it may be something to do when I am bored, which is always a good thing.

Anyways, if you want to know more just ask me, I would be flattered if you want to get to know me. I shouldn't be offended by anything reasonable you ask, so don't be afraid.

I can't promise I will give out any information that I see as potentially identifying (e.g full name with specific location/adress, etc.) -- as I am not really confortable with that (especially beacuse my intreast in diapers has been very private thus far), at least not right off the bat, but I will do my best to answer any potential questions.

Quote Originally Posted by rawr1 View Post
    I just made an account after ocassionally lurking for quite some time. I was told that I should introduce myself. I am roughly going to follow the 'cheat sheet' posted as a sticky here. I am not sure if anyone actually cares, but here it goes...

For the purpose of this post, my name is rawr1. Some random info about me: I currently highschool (school years ends soon though ), I am a male, I guess I'm not 100% sure what my sexual orientation is (which is weird I know) but lets just say that I'm "not straight". As far as personality goes... I am told that I am usually pretty nice, I tend to be passive and introverted at times, although I am outgoing as well. I don't really have a lot of friends and never really have, so I guess you could say I'm a bit of a loner. I see my self as a pretty understanding and open person and I try and give people a good chance when getting to know them.

What honestly brings me here is that I have at least some intrest in diapers (and some other things that might be considered baby-like I suppose). I discovered this intrest years ago and proceeded to find via various sites on the internet that I am not alone. It has never really been a primary intrest to me just a background thing I explore very occasionally (at least at this point). I am not really sure why I have this intrest and I have not taken a lot of time to analyze it. Mostly it is kind of like a security/confort thing for me and I just really like the feel of wearing one . I find the adisc.org community to be quite intresting, and it would be cool to get to know more people.

I guess what I am looking for from this site is just a way to further explore my intrests. I think getting to know yourself is a *very* valuable. Also I think it may be nice to meet and socalize with other people, and maby make some friendships (including online friendships). In addition it may be something to do when I am bored, which is always a good thing.

Anyways, if you want to know more just ask me, I would be flattered if you want to get to know me. I shouldn't be offended by anything reasonable you ask, so don't be afraid.

I can't promise I will give out any information that I see as potentially identifying (e.g full name with specific location/adress, etc.) -- as I am not really confortable with that (especially beacuse my intreast in diapers has been very private thus far), at least not right off the bat, but I will do my best to answer any potential questions.
    Hi there! Welcome to ADISC!

That's a pretty hot intro you've got right there! I think we're almost complete opposites in every day though! I'm very extroverted, and am ALWAYS around people, and don't like diapers! Oh well!

Got any cool hobbies? I've recently decided I want to learn the ukelele. Which is ridiculous, because I don't think I've got a musical bone in my body!!

Quote Originally Posted by Talula View Post
    Hi there! Welcome to ADISC!

That's a pretty hot intro you've got right there! I think we're almost complete opposites in every day though! I'm very extroverted, and am ALWAYS around people, and don't like diapers! Oh well!

Got any cool hobbies? I've recently decided I want to learn the ukelele. Which is ridiculous, because I don't think I've got a musical bone in my body!!

Thanks for the complement on my intro

I hope that you do well in your adventures in learning to play the ukelele. I have always thought ukele's are really cool. I played percussion in a school band at one point, but never took it seriously and never got good. It has been a backburner-goal of mine to *someday* learn how to play the paino well.

As far as hobbies go, programming and learning about computers and technology have always intrested me. Needless to say, I tend to spend quite a bit of time woking on and fixing computers I am curently working on setting up a local server, which may one day go live if I ever get a good idea for a website. I also work on small electronics projects every now and then.

In addition I have an intrest in rock climbing. I used to climb at a local climbing gym quite regularily, but now that my membership expired and I don't really have anyone to climb with I haven't been able to climb much latley . Mabey this summer I can start up again.

Quote Originally Posted by rawr1 View Post
    Thanks for the complement on my intro

I hope that you do well in your adventures in learning to play the ukelele. I have always thought ukele's are really cool. I played percussion in a school band at one point, but never took it seriously and never got good. It has been a backburner-goal of mine to *someday* learn how to play the paino well.

As far as hobbies go, programming and learning about computers and technology have always intrested me. Needless to say, I tend to spend quite a bit of time woking on and fixing computers I am curently working on setting up a local server, which may one day go live if I ever get a good idea for a website. I also work on small electronics projects every now and then.

In addition I have an intrest in rock climbing. I used to climb at a local climbing gym quite regularily, but now that my membership expired and I don't really have anyone to climb with I haven't been able to climb much latley . Mabey this summer I can start up again.
    Ah, I used to do a bit of rock climbing, but I always hurt myself!

I tend to go for water sports now instead! Sailing and stuff