Thread: San Antonio DL :-) (who reads these?)

Default San Antonio DL :-) (who reads these?)

Hello! I'm new here, and this is my obligatory introduction. I'm 20 years old, male with a loving girlfriend. I've "creeped" this site for years, but after finally sharing my fetish with my girlfriend (of 2 years) I figured I'd go ahead and join. I like to wear diapers occasionally, and every once in a while the gf lets me diaper her as well.

I STRONGLY urge you to share your fetish if you are in a serious relationship (and before you get married!!!!). If she's smart and understanding, she'll hear you out. If you're in love, then there should be NO secrets between you two. She might not want to indulge your fetish and you will have to accept that. I happened to find a lovely girl who doesn't mind wearing with me :-) Yet our relationship does not hinge on whether or not I'm allowed to wear diapers around her.

I'll be posting a lot more in later posts, but this wraps up my intro. Looking forward to contributing to the community :-)

Quote Originally Posted by WoofD0G View Post
    Hello! I'm new here, and this is my obligatory introduction. I'm 20 years old, male with a loving girlfriend. I've "creeped" this site for years, but after finally sharing my fetish with my girlfriend (of 2 years) I figured I'd go ahead and join. I like to wear diapers occasionally, and every once in a while the gf lets me diaper her as well.

I STRONGLY urge you to share your fetish if you are in a serious relationship (and before you get married!!!!). If she's smart and understanding, she'll hear you out. If you're in love, then there should be NO secrets between you two. She might not want to indulge your fetish and you will have to accept that. I happened to find a lovely girl who doesn't mind wearing with me :-) Yet our relationship does not hinge on whether or not I'm allowed to wear diapers around her.

I'll be posting a lot more in later posts, but this wraps up my intro. Looking forward to contributing to the community :-)
    WoofDOG welcome to ADISC from a fellow Texan. I'm here in North Texas. I'm retired and a big NASCAR and Texas Rangers fan. What are your interests and hobbies.

Hello!
    My favorite hobbies include playing guitar, riding my bike, going on dates, eating out, and snuggling lol.

Hello and welcome! I envy your partner's positive reaction. Idk if I will ever be able to tell my boyfriend. Time will tell I guess. Anyways I am new as well. I'll see you around!

Quote Originally Posted by mistyrain View Post
    Hello and welcome! I envy your partner's positive reaction. Idk if I will ever be able to tell my boyfriend. Time will tell I guess. Anyways I am new as well. I'll see you around!
    Aww! :-( How long have yall been going out?? And are you m/f?
    I've been with my gf for a year and a half, and have been through a LOT... but it's always worth it to work things out instead of going to bed angry :-) Plus, I always felt guilty about keeping this secret from her even though she has told me so much that is personal to her. Inever wore diapers around her because I value her more. Finally, after a gentle introduction, I was able to reveal my fetish to her :-) the coolest part was that she was very accepting! :-) :-) it's all about trust.

If someone could direct me to a sticky for "Sharing With Your Partner" I would love to post the intro letter i wrote to prepare her. I wish you & yours develop that trust and you can reveal your little secret ;-)

Welcome to ADISC! I'm glad that you have such an understanding gf. I made the mistake of waiting until I was married to share with my husband but he accepted me for it That was about a year ago. We are still feeling things out but he lets me wear and use my baby things around him and that's pretty good for me. Hope you like ADISC.

Aww! :-( How long have yall been going out?? And are you m/f?
    I've been with my gf for a year and a half, and have been through a LOT... but it's always worth it to work things out instead of going to bed angry :-) Plus, I always felt guilty about keeping this secret from her even though she has told me so much that is personal to her. Inever wore diapers around her because I value her more. Finally, after a gentle introduction, I was able to reveal my fetish to her :-) the coolest part was that she was very accepting! :-) :-) it's all about trust.

If someone could direct me to a sticky for "Sharing With Your Partner" I would love to post the intro letter i wrote to prepare her. I wish you & yours develop that trust and you can reveal your little secret ;-)
    That is awesome she is so accepting. I am female and my bf and I have been together four years. It's a long time to not tell him but I just know he wouldn't understand maybe someday I can work up the courage.

Hello! I'm new here, and this is my obligatory introduction. I'm 20 years old, male with a loving girlfriend. I've "creeped" this site for years...
    It's "lurked" or "lurking" not "creeped" there's a bit of a difference

It's good to hear you've worked out a healthy relationship with your diaper wearing side.

Welcome to ADISC :-)

Awww! Thank you guys for such a warm welcome :-) :-) I want to be able to welcome and help people in the same manner. I will do my best to follow your stories. I've got an interesting summer ahead of me, so I'll be venting on here. :-)