Thread: Cloth Backed UK

Default Cloth Backed UK

As the title say's, does anyone in the UK know of any easy to obtain Cloth Backed adult diapers or brands?

My last purchase adult size wise was from B&M Medical Supplies, which was a pack of Depends Active (something or other) which had two tapes (very babyish). I like them, but the plastic backing on them isn't doing it for me (Im a 90's kid) and damn it's noisy

I've bought packs from Boots, but I can't seem to find cloth backed diapers in the UK. Someone was complaining about not being able to find plastic backed in the US, I'm having the opposite problem over here!

Anyone who could give me a few leads on brands or "models" would be great

If you're buying online, Molicare Soft are a good choice. If you want something cheaper, try Lille Supreme, though be warned, you may need to wear plastic pants with them, which kind of defeats the object of going cloth-backed really. If you like the belted sort, Tena Flex are excellent, but Tena slips are still plastic in the UK. I'm pretty sure Abenas are all over to cloth now, too, but if in doubt, the Abena Premiums are cloth-backed for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by downtide View Post
    If you're buying online, Molicare Soft are a good choice. If you want something cheaper, try Lille Supreme, though be warned, you may need to wear plastic pants with them, which kind of defeats the object of going cloth-backed really. If you like the belted sort, Tena Flex are excellent, but Tena slips are still plastic in the UK. I'm pretty sure Abenas are all over to cloth now, too, but if in doubt, the Abena Premiums are cloth-backed for sure.
    I'm not into buying online at the moment, I will do when I move out from my parents house though

I had a look at the previously mentioned supplier, and these seem to fit the bill ^.^

Prevail Bariatric Adult Incontinence Brief

Lille healthcare briefs. You can find them in Age UK charity shops or some larger pharmacies and onlines. They are breathable i.e. clothback and are decent. Might be best to get them online though?