Thread: Hello Again

Default Hello Again

So apparently it has been a year and a half since I was last here. I've told my wife about my diaper fetish, and she has been a rockstar. We are in the process of discussing how I can incorporate diapers into my life, and I think it will be useful to be able to look through the current forums, as well as have a community that I can check in with as we explore this side of myself together.

Quote Originally Posted by gwg0818 View Post
    So apparently it has been a year and a half since I was last here. I've told my wife about my diaper fetish, and she has been a rockstar. We are in the process of discussing how I can incorporate diapers into my life, and I think it will be useful to be able to look through the current forums, as well as have a community that I can check in with as we explore this side of myself together.
    Hey there gwg!

Glad to know that your wife has been so amazing and accepting of you

We are happy to have you back in the community, and I hope you continue to post and help others in need of support.

Outside the realm of AB/DL what do you and your wife do together in your spare time? Have any hobbies?

Hope to hear more back from you soon

- Lobie

That's amazing that your wife responded so positively and is interested in exploring more about this with you as a pair. It's such an intimidating moment to open yourself up through that kind of confession, I'm glad it paid off for you. Welcome back!