Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: dl vs ab

Default dl vs ab

how many of you out there are more just for diapers not the whole baby side of things? i consider myself more a diaper lover, but sometimes i wonder. and maybe even more. i did my ex wife dress me in her clothes and do my make up. it was alot of fun. i would say that i might even let another women do it again. i guess what i am saying is how did you realize that you were a dl, ab or a lg?

For me, to start with, it was all about the diapers... but over the years this has changed and now I have a growing collection of little girl clothing, dresses, onsies nighties, shoes as well as my pacifier, bottles etc. I have found that it has stopped being a purely sexual thing that it was in the beginning, to being a enjoyable comforting thing.

I'm only interested in the DL side of things. I have absolutely no desire to act or be treated like a baby.

Well its a comfort thing for me I have little clothing a teady and binky .
    With a little dl mixed in we are all different in how much one way or anthor.:-)

Quote Originally Posted by dsmbaby View Post
    dl vs ab
    Attachment 17150

i found out (if i can say that i have, cos who knows what tomorrow may bring?) over the years through experimenting with different modes (like any kid would, i suppose).
    my first inspirations came from an encyclopedia set, and with it's tiny pictures and drawings i easily mistook the nature of some of the historical fashions depicted. like,
    Attachment 17151
    naturally, living in a shop i had access to tights and puffy plastic pants.

Quote Originally Posted by grst View Post
    I'm only interested in the DL side of things. I have absolutely no desire to act or be treated like a baby.
    This makes two of us and if anything if I had to regress it'd be to someone on the verge of puberty who was put back into diapers because a bit of me died at the point when I was triggered.

CrinklySiren

For me it was always something that was a part of me. I've always felt/acted little and diapers are just a plus because i love diapers too. But for me its not sexual at all and I enjoy playing with other littles and all the baby stuff. The same goes for my LG side, all due to just feeling this way all my life and not realizing it until a certain point when all the memories of "I wanna do this" start rushing back from the past. I have little outfits and diapers and bottles/ accessories, but I also have LG clothes and adult girl clothes as well. I stick to my story of being born little xD

Quote Originally Posted by Dohmer194 View Post
    This makes two of us and if anything if I had to regress it'd be to someone on the verge of puberty who was put back into diapers because a bit of me died at the point when I was triggered.
    Funny, if I were to regress, I would want to go back to around age 9-11 too. Although I used my first post-potty-trained diaper when I was about 8 years old, my real "diaper discovery" when my diaper interest grew significantly was just before I hit puberty, around age 11. For me diapers and puberty are very closely linked. The thing is, ever since my parents divorced, I have wanted to act and be treated like an adult. Maybe my DLism is a result of that. It is a way I can have some of the comfort of when I was a toddler, but without actually outwardly acting like a child. Funny thing is, I only remember ONE thing about being diapered as a toddler, and that is one diaper change, just before I was potty trained. I don't remember anything else about being in diapers. Maybe it's subconscious?

Got started when I was 6... Just thinking about the whole thing was embarrassing and that's a part of it for me... Also I'd make up stories in m head to go to sleep at night and that was one of my favorite plots... Someone choosing to regress, being forced into it, hiding I for others and getting caught, or waking up one Darin that state. I'd take the characters from my favorite shows and play out those scenes in my head. But, before I turned 11 not only was regression a comforting thought because I had been through a lot nd was made to grow up... But the diapers became a sexual thing for me by then as well.

So it's both for me...

For me it's simple: Very Simple:

I have no interest, none at all, in anything AB related.
    I have no regressive tendencies either.
    Diapers to me have nothing to do with "AB" stuff.