Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: got a question

skyfoxpup

Default got a question

When I'm alone I noticed I started holding things in my mouth. I don't find this a problem its just I rather not get yelled about it any pointers?

Or maybe youre just hungry. Have you tried... food?
    And why would somebody yell at you for something like that?
    ... When you say „things“, what exactly are we talking about?
    A pen? Cigarettes? Sleeping pills?
    Im confused.
    And hungry.

skyfoxpup

Quote Originally Posted by wtfoxie View Post
    Learn "drop" ?
    A friend joked around about that had a pen in my mouth at school so its a idea

I often carry things in my mouth. It can get embarrasing when I go shopping at Tesco`s and have something in my mouth, I have gotten a few odd looks before. I just shrug it off and drop the item in the shops official carrier. Some of them know that I`m a furry.

skyfoxpup

So I should be able to think "drop" and it happen?

Once you learn that we will teach you how to roll over

Its a habit and not one that is easy to break, this habit is not just limited to furrys too.

3 things i kinda know are put some kind of fabric on the pen. or Dip it in something nasty tasting or chew some gum when you have the feeling.

skyfoxpup

Quote Originally Posted by Siddy View Post
    Once you learn that we will teach you how to roll over

Its a habit and not one that is easy to break, this habit is not just limited to furrys too.

3 things i kinda know are put some kind of fabric on the pen. or Dip it in something nasty tasting or chew some gum when you have the feeling.
    Cant chew gum end up Swollowing it ,cloth makes it easier to hold, something nasty it is thank you for your help

yea I just think you are hungry. When I was younger I used to chew/suck on all of the collars of my t shirts.

Ok here is my take on this - a lot of furries are also believers of Therianthropy Therianthropy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia - I am one such - and we think there are inner animals and take on action of that animal ( or other form ) - In my case a wolf - so I do spontaneously howl and lick my arms - maybe you are acting out an inner animal

Please don't laugh at me _ this is my life and beliefs :-)