Thread: Hello!

Red face Hello!

Hello! I'm Ringo! At least... That's what my friends call me... Anyway, I'm not new to the baby world. I just got started really getting into it though. I enjoy wearing diapers, and cuddling with my Build a Bear My Little Pony Pinkie Pie plushie ^.^ . I also have a water bottle with a small hole on the lid so I can suckle on milk at night. I never actually use my diapers because... Well... I can't get access to them... My mom got some trial sized ones and I kinda took them. (heh... sorry mom) and now I'm trying to think of how I could get a pacifier... I'm a brony, a guy who loves My Little Pony; Friendship is Magic, and I love cartoons! I also love my friends who are always supportive of me through everything. By the way, if anyone knows what I can do about my search for a pacifier, please help me. I don't have any money to buy one, and if my mom caught me using one, I really don't know what she would think. Haha. My parents know about my love for my ponies, they even know I cuddle and sleep with my plushie, but that's all they know about my "little side".

A bit about my normal side:
    I am an otaku who takes a class in Japanese. I can speak it fairly well. こんにちは!(konnichiwa!) and I am heavily interested in rock n' roll. I love computer gaming and could spend ALL DAY talking to my friends. Although I don't do too well in school, I've been called one of the "nicest guys around" by teachers, friends, and random people alike. So if you want to say hi, just send me a message or reply to the thread! さようなら!(sayonara!)
    Last edited by Ringo5; 23-May-2013 at 00:33. Reason: Didn't add enough about myself it seemed.

Welcome aboard. Judging from your username, I guess you're a Beatles fan? Me too! I'm a brony as well.

It stinks not having access to diapers and other baby gear. I have pacis and stuffed animals that my parents know about, but no diapers. So at night I wear a towel and have to pretend.

Actually, i didnt even think of Ringo Starr in the process of making my name. Its what a friend calls me haha. "Ringo". I go by Chris though if you want to call me that. I like the Beatles though . Also, i feel your pain about the diaper thing... Just wondering, whats your excuse for having a pacifier with your parents?

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo5 View Post
    Actually, i didnt even think of Ringo Starr in the process of making my name. Its what a friend calls me haha. "Ringo". I go by Chris though if you want to call me that. I like the Beatles though . Also, i feel your pain about the diaper thing... Just wondering, whats your excuse for having a pacifier with your parents?
    Five years ago I was having some health problems and started sucking my thumb. So I got interested in pacifiers and the next year my mom let me have them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringo5 View Post
    Hello! I'm Ringo! At least... That's what my friends call me... Anyway, I'm not new to the baby world. I just got started really getting into it though. I enjoy wearing diapers, and cuddling with my Build a Bear My Little Pony Pinkie Pie plushie ^.^ . I also have a water bottle with a small hole on the lid so I can suckle on milk at night. I never actually use my diapers because... Well... I can't get access to them... My mom got some trial sized ones and I kinda took them. (heh... sorry mom) and now I'm trying to think of how I could get a pacifier... I'm a brony, a guy who loves My Little Pony; Friendship is Magic, and I love cartoons! I also love my friends who are always supportive of me through everything. By the way, if anyone knows what I can do about my search for a pacifier, please help me. I don't have any money to buy one, and if my mom caught me using one, I really don't know what she would think. Haha. My parents know about my love for my ponies, they even know I cuddle and sleep with my plushie, but that's all they know about my "little side".

A bit about my normal side:
    I am an otaku who takes a class in Japanese. I can speak it fairly well. こんにちは!(konnichiwa!) and I am heavily interested in rock n' roll. I love computer gaming and could spend ALL DAY talking to my friends. Although I don't do too well in school, I've been called one of the "nicest guys around" by teachers, friends, and random people alike. So if you want to say hi, just send me a message or reply to the thread! さようなら!(sayonara!)
    Hi and welcome to the site. I'm a brony too. Nice to meet you and hope to see you around.