Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hey eveyone. I've had this account for awhile and finally got around to posting an intro. I'm someone who's more on the dl side of the spectrum but with some ab tendencies as well. I've been interested in diapers pretty much my whole life. Outside of diapers I'm into gaming, animated shows, comics, and surfing the web.
    I'm not the most talkative person so I may not post all that often but I look forward to being a part of the discussions on the forum. Anyway, that's about all I've got for now. See you around the board!

Quote Originally Posted by jac2010 View Post
    Hey eveyone. I've had this account for awhile and finally got around to posting an intro. I'm someone who's more on the dl side of the spectrum but with some ab tendencies as well. I've been interested in diapers pretty much my whole life. Outside of diapers I'm into gaming, animated shows, comics, and surfing the web.
    I'm not the most talkative person so I may not post all that often but I look forward to being a part of the discussions on the forum. Anyway, that's about all I've got for now. See you around the board!
    Hey there jac2010!

It's very nice to meet you, I'm glad you have finally decided to post an intro

What is your favourite game? Animated show? Comic?

I'm into all of those things, only crazy people aren't!

My favourite game is a really difficult decision, so instead I'll name a few that can't be left unnamed: Banjo-Kazooie (series), Animal Crossing (Can't wait for New Leaf!), Super Mario Sunshine, Luigi's Mansion, and obviously; Pokemon.

As for animated shows, right now I'm watching Adventure Time, and MLP FiM.

Last but not least, I only recently got into graphic novels, and I've read Kick-Ass (Which is amazing), V for Vendetta, Swamp Thing, and Watchmen.

Hope to hear more back from you soon

- Lobie

Quote Originally Posted by Lobie View Post
    Hey there jac2010!

It's very nice to meet you, I'm glad you have finally decided to post an intro

What is your favourite game? Animated show? Comic?

I'm into all of those things, only crazy people aren't!

My favourite game is a really difficult decision, so instead I'll name a few that can't be left unnamed: Banjo-Kazooie (series), Animal Crossing (Can't wait for New Leaf!), Super Mario Sunshine, Luigi's Mansion, and obviously; Pokemon.

As for animated shows, right now I'm watching Adventure Time, and MLP FiM.

Last but not least, I only recently got into graphic novels, and I've read Kick-Ass (Which is amazing), V for Vendetta, Swamp Thing, and Watchmen.

Hope to hear more back from you soon

- Lobie
    Thanks for the warm welcome Lobie. (And my apologies for this reply being so late, I had a busy couple of weeks here.)

I don't usually pick a single favorite of things so I'll just list some that I'm a big fan of.

For games I'm a big Nintendo fan (though I own the other consoles as well) so I'm a fan of most Nintendo series, especially Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Smash Bros., and Prof. Layton. Other notable games for me are Metal Gear, Castlevania, the Batman Arkham games, and Ace Attorney.

For animation I like Disney and Pixar's major animated movies. For shows I like Regular Show, Powerpuff Girls, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, and Avatar: The Last Airbender. I'm a fan of the ponies as well.

When it comes to comics I'm fairly casual and mainly read trade paperbacks. I've read a few of Alan Moore's comics and loved them. Other than that I read some superhero comics. My favorites are Batman, Aquaman, Spider-Man, and Wonder Woman.

Hey there Jac, welcome to ADISC!

I'm also a brony here.

I don't get time to read as many books or comics as I used to, but I do enjoy a good graphic novel. Alan Moore is always good value - I recently finished reading From Hell, and I'm now currently on a science fiction diet, having just Ready Player One by Ernest Cline, and now currently reading Snow Crash by Neal Stephenson.