Thread: Mid-90s vintage "Super Toddler" diapers: Anyone remember these?

Default Mid-90s vintage "Super Toddler" diapers: Anyone remember these?

I remember seeing sometime in the mid 90s Super Toddler youth diapers for sale and I'm wondering if anyone remembers these. I never tried wearing them but they had no waistband, two bands per side, seemed a little thick. Am I alone or does someone else remember them or even remember wearing them?

I might of heard about them from my "older brother", apprently he saw them on some servilely autistic kid at the dentists once. Before he motioned that, I always assumed they were just either lies or only in a few fictional AB/DL stories.

I rember super toddler baby pants they were plastic pants and they were big . I would buy them when i was ten.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire2box View Post
    I might of heard about them from my "older brother", apprently he saw them on some servilely autistic kid at the dentists once. Before he motioned that, I always assumed they were just either lies or only in a few fictional AB/DL stories.
    They were real, and I clearly remember the supermarket in my small town selling them. Granted they were probably stocked for the benefit of one person (the person who triggered me), but they were real and in hindsight enviable. To have worn one would've been the meaning of true love and care.

Quote Originally Posted by Dohmer194 View Post
    They were real, and I clearly remember the supermarket in my small town selling them. Granted they were probably stocked for the benefit of one person (the person who triggered me), but they were real and in hindsight enviable. To have worn one would've been the meaning of true love and care.
    Having worn all 3 kinds of printed bambino's at some point, I'm pretty sure they are as good if not better then this dead brand of these "super" diapers. I just find it odd it was a off brand who made babyish diapers for toddlers or little kids.

I bought a pack through the Diapersuperstore.com site back in the early 2000's when they were closing out their stock. They were carried in the Pathmark grocery stores and barely fit me at the time (I was in my early 20's, around 150 pounds with a 32" waist).

select Brand has a super toddler/ extended toddler size in their diaper their basically the same as the adult ones just smaller.

does anyone have a picture of this diaper? i would like to see it.

I have seen pictures of the happies diapers on ebay
    I think their similar to Pamper cruisers size 7 but the happies might be a little bigger