Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I like to...

Kylie

Default I like to...

DRAW!

so, I draw portaits, for those of you who are unaware, people's faces xD
    I used to draw everything, but now I tyhink portraits is what I do.
    it's what I'm good at..
    so, who else is into art?
    to be honest, it's all I do
    okay, so I lie, but I do it enough

i've always wanted to draw, but i've never been any good at it. i'm even taking a drawing class in high school, but it's not helping at all. but i am good at one form of art. I carve wood into cool things. i'm on swords right now and i'm working on a really cool one. the handle is a dragon head with the horn covering your fingers, and the sword is comming out if it's mouth. then there's fire twirling around the blade. it's really hard, but it's going to be so cool when it's finished.

I can draw somewhat...I'm getting a tablet for xmas, so I can draw some on the computer better than with a mouse n.n

InnocenceAlone

I can draw too ^^ I absolutly love it. I draw real people, still life, and anime.

I, personally am into animation, I used to be a wiz at flash. but now I moreso act and write than animate, which is still an artform.

Kylie

I mean draw with a pencil and paper, I dont mean computer stuff...
    traditional art if you will...

Quote Originally Posted by Kylie View Post
    I mean draw with a pencil and paper, I dont mean computer stuff...
    traditional art if you will...

I do that too :3

Kylie

Quote Originally Posted by Pojo View Post
    I do that too :3
    that's sick, I should figure out how to put my work on the computer, somehow the scanner doesnt put it in the right format or some shit..I'm so computerly moronic...if that even makes sense xD
    I dunno, everytime I try to put my work on a website from the scanner, it wont let me :/
    I'm in love with my work...
    I just love it

I have some comics I've made...I think I'll remake them on the computer when I get my tablet

I liked to draw when I was younger, but never took any formal classes or anything. I found some of my stuff a few years ago, and it wasn't too bad. Later in life I found I had a talent for ad campaign creation, which I did for a little while before becoming a nurse.