Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hiya

Default Hiya

I'm Ellie! I'm currently 19 years old and I only recently discovered that I really like to be little. My mom is aware of partial bits of me liking to be little, considering I've told her I never wanted to grow up since before even I can remember. I love to write and have since I was four years old, so I might post up stories when I find time. I don't have a boyfriend yet and I'm concentrating on my studies in Criminal Justice at college right now more than anything. I love, love, love Rise of the Guardians among other fandoms like Harry Potter, Alex Rider, etc. That's all I can think of at the top of my head right now! Nice meeting you all!

Oh and my username isn't random. Just thought I'd throw that out there. 1412 is a four digit way of saying kid if you write it correctly on paper.

Quote Originally Posted by Babygirl1412 View Post
    I'm Ellie! I'm currently 19 years old and I only recently discovered that I really like to be little. My mom is aware of partial bits of me liking to be little, considering I've told her I never wanted to grow up since before even I can remember. I love to write and have since I was four years old, so I might post up stories when I find time. I don't have a boyfriend yet and I'm concentrating on my studies in Criminal Justice at college right now more than anything. I love, love, love Rise of the Guardians among other fandoms like Harry Potter, Alex Rider, etc. That's all I can think of at the top of my head right now! Nice meeting you all!

Oh and my username isn't random. Just thought I'd throw that out there. 1412 is a four digit way of saying kid if you write it correctly on paper.
    Hey there, fellow little. I think it's really important not to really ever grow up, and I know I take that more seriously then others.. but I totally bond with the idea of saying you never want to grow up. My mom knows way to much about my little habits because she's a nosey nosey though, so I hope that your mom gives you more privacy then mine did.

Other then that though, a super big happy welcome to ADISC! I hope you'll enjoy your time here, and have lots of fun. If you don't mind a few questions, I'm totally curious: What about Rise of the Guardians and Harry Potter do you find so appealing? Why did you get invested in Criminal Justice? Do you do that sort of number matching often? How old would you like to be if you could only just be one age your entire life, and you had to pick? I personally would choose 6.

Have a blast on ADISC Ellie, and let us know if you need any help.

My mom understands enough to where she knows not to bother me in my room if I'm extremely quiet and there's no music playing.

As for your questions...

Thank you for the welcome! What I love about Rise of the Guardians is the childhood innocence and Jack Frost's longing to be believed in. He's childlike and yet wise with maturity. It was interesting. Harry potter I can relate so many factors from that story to real life and fantasy has always been a favorite. I particularly love Sophia the First from Disney Junior when I feel like being little. So my personal preference in age would have to be 4 or 5. I found the 1412 sequence by accident during class when I was bored. I write my numbers sometimes close together and then had an epiphany with it. Believe it or not, I want to be an FBI agent eventually so I'm taking Criminal justice to see the law side of things.

I love, love, love Rise of the Guardians

argh i love rise of the guardians!

Welcome to adisc, Babygirl1412!

I... I don't get it, I guess I'm too dumb ^_-. Might want to explain the thing with the number? Somehow I can't wrap my head around it.
    Though I know the usual basic stuff, like 1337 stands for elite (13373) if you're reading it on the head and the usual number 5p34k1ng and so on ;).

Criminal justice sounds kinda interesting, how did you get the idea to go for this? Anyway, good luck for getting the best grades possible.

And a lot of people will surely be glad, if there will be a new storywriter around. If you're into this since your childhood, you surely got a lot of experience for writing in general.

So have fun on adisc!

Welcome! I'm also new, so I can't say much about being here other than it's a really fun and welcoming place, and you can always be open . I'm a fan of Harry Potter myself, and it took me a minute to figure it out, but the 1412 thing is neat! What's Criminal Justice like? I've known several people who studied it but never really got what it was about exactly.

Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to engage in.

Stay dry and happy!

Quote Originally Posted by daLira View Post
    Welcome to adisc, Babygirl1412!

I... I don't get it, I guess I'm too dumb ^_-. Might want to explain the thing with the number? Somehow I can't wrap my head around it.
    Though I know the usual basic stuff, like 1337 stands for elite (13373) if you're reading it on the head and the usual number 5p34k1ng and so on .

Criminal justice sounds kinda interesting, how did you get the idea to go for this? Anyway, good luck for getting the best grades possible.

And a lot of people will surely be glad, if there will be a new storywriter around. If you're into this since your childhood, you surely got a lot of experience for writing in general.

So have fun on adisc!
    Thank you for the welcome

It's kind of odd to notice even on the 1412. I was drawing in class and it just sort of came out close together enough that I could see the 14 make a K with the 1 and first half of a 4. The other half of the 4 makes I and the 12 is a D.

Thank you for the good luck. I've loved studying criminology and behavioral science so I decided to head in that direction is all.

I hope the stories I put up make people enjoy reading them then. I do own a FF account where I've posted some fics.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by clip12 View Post
    argh i love rise of the guardians!
    Yay someone else loves it! I'm happy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ultrapampers View Post
    Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to engage in.

Stay dry and happy!
    Thank you! I hope to make friends here as well and I'm already feeling interested in what is here.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AmenoSei View Post
    Welcome! I'm also new, so I can't say much about being here other than it's a really fun and welcoming place, and you can always be open . I'm a fan of Harry Potter myself, and it took me a minute to figure it out, but the 1412 thing is neat! What's Criminal Justice like? I've known several people who studied it but never really got what it was about exactly.
    Criminal Justice is more or less learning the finer parts of investigations, crime scenes, courts, etc. I train as a student cop so I know a little more than most in that area already thanks to them. I'm glad I'm not the only one new! Nice to meet you.

If you take the letters of 1 4 1 2, you have Ad/ab, or adult abie. I teach math, though my lifetime career has been as a professional musician. I'm also a writer and have four stories on this site, one which is a short story on Nook Books. I've also been working on a novel for 5 years and am one chapter away from completion. It's a kid's haunted house story, my antithesis to Harry Potter. I actually read several of the HP books, learning J. K.'s style and technique in handling dialogue and plot pacing. My latest story on this site is "The Un-training of Stanley Kaminski". It was somewhat complex to figure out the sequence of events, but fun to write.

I hope you enjoy us and the site, and welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    If you take the letters of 1 4 1 2, you have Ad/ab, or adult abie. I teach math, though my lifetime career has been as a professional musician. I'm also a writer and have four stories on this site, one which is a short story on Nook Books. I've also been working on a novel for 5 years and am one chapter away from completion. It's a kid's haunted house story, my antithesis to Harry Potter. I actually read several of the HP books, learning J. K.'s style and technique in handling dialogue and plot pacing. My latest story on this site is "The Un-training of Stanley Kaminski". It was somewhat complex to figure out the sequence of events, but fun to write.

I hope you enjoy us and the site, and welcome.
    I like the analysis there. I'm hopeless at math when I'm not focused, but I do pretty well apparently. Do you want to perform with every kind of instrument or one specific one that would classify you as a musician? Yay a fellow writer! I look forward to reading your novel one day then. I've written a few fanfics over HP, though not a lot. I was an avid HP fan for years and lately I've grown out of the obsession though I still love the books and movies. J. K.'s style is simply astounding and I'm in awe of her easy captivation of so many different generations. I'll look up your story and give it a read!

And thank you for the welcome. I'm already enjoying being here.