Thread: Hi from MI

Default Hi from MI

Hi there,
    JBonn here from SE Michigan. I'm a DL who is also a bedwetter. Interested to share with similar folks.

Quote Originally Posted by JBonn View Post
    Hi there,
    JBonn here from SE Michigan. I'm a DL who is also a bedwetter. Interested to share with similar folks.
    Similiar folks are interested in sharing with you too! There are all sorts of great DL members here, bedwetters, and probably all sorts people here on ADISC that will share many of the same interests that you do. I think that's what's great about this site that I'm so happy to welcome you to, there is a diverse member group and I think there is honestly practically friends for anyone here.

Other then that though, do you have any sort of hobbies and interests you wouldn't mind sharing so we could help get to know you better? I read lots of Western comics, though it's all mostly just Power Pack and Strawberry Shortcake.. I own enough of just that two series to have a "lot of comics". I also like to read science-fiction and fantasy, of all shapes and sizes. What about you Jbonn?

Have the bestest of best times!