Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hobby or Lifestyle?

Default Hobby or Lifestyle?

I do not believe this thread was done before, if so please forgive me, but I promise I will make this one a better than the last of this topic.

So my question is to everyone here....do you consider your dl, and/or tb/ab side to be just a hobby you enjoy partaking in, or an actual lifestyle that you consider a part of your personality?

I will answer for myself and maybe it will help you elaborate on your response if your having trouble deciding. I consider it a lifestyle for me, for many reasons.
    1.) For as long as I can remember (about 2 and a half) I always wanted diapers to wear and always had a fascination with them on me and on girls.
    2.) If I go without wearing diapers and/or regressing for more than a couple days I start to get depressed and become not very functional to do the things I need to do like college, work, and socializing.
    3.) Even when I do stop wearing and regressing, I will think about it either on me or on someone else or both, at least a few times through out the day.

So with those reasons I consider it to be a lifestyle for me. It is something that I not only enjoy doing, but it takes up a good part of my time (but not too much for it to be harmful), and it has been always with me and still is in my brain even when I am not acting out on it. Therefore I see it as a part of my personality, it is part of who I am.

So now with my anwer hopefully that will help you decide if you have not decided already. If it is something you do occasionally and you can go without doing it AND without thinking about it for as long as you want then it is a hobby.

Hmmmm, I would kinda say it would be both, but I'm not sure. It's a hobby when I do baby things and buy baby things and it's a lifestyle when I do this alot.... I'm not sure...

Quote Originally Posted by snydead View Post
    Hmmmm, I would kinda say it would be both, but I'm not sure. It's a hobby when I do baby things and buy baby things and it's a lifestyle when I do this alot.... I'm not sure...
    Well I would not consider "both" as a possible option, it can only be one or the other. So I guess your undecided like you said, I figure there will be a lot not sure answers from the younger people on here.

I certanly think about it everyday and sometimes I think it has gotten to much. Like an obsession you think about it atleast some times a day. But still you can control it, its not like you do things openly in the public. All though there are alot of times I have wanted to regress when Im with someone I still know its inappropriate and wierd for them if they dont know it. I think I would say its a lifestyle wich I dont act out if that makes sense.

I'd say it's a lifestyle with me since such feelings go back to early school years. They've never gone away. My situation at home with family not knowing about my other side doesn't allow me much time to regress as I would if living alone. When I don't get a chance to act on my feelings for long periods the urges do get much stronger. It's def a lifestyle with me, but normally has to be confined to brief periods of time as if it were a hobby.

~Pramrider

Quote Originally Posted by Mugiwara View Post
    I certanly think about it everyday and sometimes I think it has gotten to much. Like an obsession you think about it atleast some times a day. But still you can control it, its not like you do things openly in the public. All though there are alot of times I have wanted to regress when Im with someone I still know its inappropriate and wierd for them if they dont know it. I think I would say its a lifestyle wich I dont act out if that makes sense.
    Yeah that makes total sense megiwara! Diapers and regressing does not have to be out of your control for it to be a lifestyle. If you consider it something that is a part of your personality and you could not live without it for an extended period of time while still maintaining everything else, and specially if it is something you have desired/felt since you were very young, then I consider it a lifestyle.

Hehe this is one that I made when I first got here.

Like I said then I would say mine is Lifestyle but for a whole different reason then everyone else. Hear me out though.
    As you know I do not wear for any personal gratification or for emotional or medical reasons. I would not have ever started to wear or even think about such a possibility were it not for DF whom is 24/7. I supported him in his lifestyle and would even wear now and then, though as it turned out I found there to be many, many practical uses for them.
    From this I would say it is lifestyle (yes even when I said it was not for any personal gain) only because it has become like any other part of my daily routine, wake up, shower, put on a diaper...

Dose this change my personality in the daily life, nope other then to give me a better idea as to what many people have to go through in their lives that they do not have a choice in.

For me it's just another fetish, I have a few and this is just one of them.

I think it's more of a lifestyle for me, even though I really don't spend very much of my time actually doing babyish things and I've never worn a diaper as an adult. However, a lot of the thoughts and feelings tied up with this are things that are innately part of me, and I think I would be a different person and react to a lot of situations in different ways were I not "little" in some ways.

I would have to consider it a lifestyle for me. I've never really thought of it as a 'hobby'. And my *b side is definitly a part of me, and a part of my personality too.