Thread: Hello

Default Hello

I'm told I need to introduce myself so hi , I have been a DL for as long as I can remember and until recently did not know of anyone else like me. What a shocker it was when I found this place...

Anyways I'm pretty nervous because I've never had to talk about this side of me before so yeah. Hi

Quote Originally Posted by ragefan20 View Post
    I'm told I need to introduce myself so hi , I have been a DL for as long as I can remember and until recently did not know of anyone else like me. What a shocker it was when I found this place...

Anyways I'm pretty nervous because I've never had to talk about this side of me before so yeah. Hi
    Welcome! I predict you will spend hours on this site learning and playing games with many other dls here. You are far from being alone. Have you checked out the forum areas yet? Diaper Talk

Hello nice to meet you
    Every one here knows that feeling of living thinking you are the only ONE! Then suddenly you find an entire community of people just like you. and they've been here for years. Your not alone.
    good luck and have fun

Welcome aboard! I recognize your avatar from the Sonic comics! I'm a longtime Sonic fan.

No need to be nervous, the community if full of friendly people here. Have fun exploring the site!