Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: finally allosed to wear my diapers in bed

Cool finally allosed to wear my diapers in bed

Last night after finding our marital bed still wet from where I wet it in my sleep the night before my wife said we Will need to get a plastic matress cover to protect the bed because this was the 4th time I had wet the bed this year,I said the best protection would be for me to wear a diaper and plastic pants to which she replied no way and you probably wet the bed so that you could indulge your kinky perverted way because we had other arguments about my being intO infinfantalism and she thought I was no longer doing it.so after another row I went downstairs she came down later and surprised me by saying it was obvious that I was not going to give them up and that if I wore pyjama bottoms over my diapers and plastic pants I could wear them to bed ,how excited was I so now I can enjoy being an infantalist day and night so that's what I call a result and goes to prove it just takes time and perseverance and your so or wife will like mine finally come round in the end

Wow, it sounds like she's pretty annoyed at you right now.

In future if you do wet the bed then you really need to be changing the sheets and letting the mattress air out.

It sounds to me like she feels you're forcing her into a situation that she's not happy with. If diapers are a problem in your relationship, wearing them into the marital bed really isn't going to help the matter.

But, if you think it's the right then to do, then it's your relationship, not mine. Good luck to you.

I'll echo those thoughts. If it is a problem for her, then it is a problem whether she allows you to wear them or not. It sounds more like she is giving in than accepting that you want or need to wear diapers to bed. If my wife decided that she didn't want me wearing to bed, then I would not. My marriage is more important that diapers, and I'd give them up, at least for a while. If you have a need then you should explain this and this is something that you need to talk about. I'm assuming that you already have, and the results have not been very favorable for you. But forcing them on her is just asking for more trouble with your relationship. We (yes, we) discovered that diapers help me at night, which is why there has been acceptance for us. Please be careful with this one...it could cause much more damage than it is worth.

I'll agree with the other two posters. It sounds like you're wife is very unhappy. Now I don't know what your priorities are, but if it were me I'd put my partner's happiness over some kink. Maybe it's time to reevaluate things?

I agree with those posters here.... most likely, you will do more damage than good, in my opinion. Forcing those on people almost never works and it will make them even more resistant from understanding or at least tolerating you wearing diapers. I know this because I admit I am guilty pulling the same stunt in 2008-2009. Believe me, my wife wasn't too happy and very annoyed with me. She barely tolerate me wearing diapers but wearing in the bed was pushing her to the edge. After realizing and seeing this, I stopped. I decided it's not worth it to put our relationship (we aren't married then) in jeopardy and ended up having her leaving me. I love her very much and she's the best thing ever happened to me so I changed and restricted my time wearing diapers.... like wearing whenever she isn't home and keep my diapers out of her sight. She is fully aware that diapers will be part of my life, regardless... she's fine with that as long as I follow those restrictions and not letting diapers control my life. We are all good now. =)

Considering the way his wife has behaved towards him in the past, I'd say she damn well deserves to be a bit unhappy. If he's wetting the bed, wearing diapers is the obvious solution. If she can't put her partner's happiness and a dry bed over some irrational hatred for a kink, maybe she's the one who has a problem?

Honestly, as already said multiple times, don't do that. You're forcing her to accept you this way, she has no other way as to bend to "your will". But at anytime it'll come back to you somehow, may it be the worst case scenario, so that's simply too much for her and... you know.

It's your choice ultimately, but think about it rationally. She deserves the same amount of "choice" as you. There are surely certain things, which you don't like at all too.

What you could maybe try, is to find something, which she likes a lot, but you refused so far or didn't think of, figuratively speaking. So a simple trade, something you like, for something she likes. (But don't do it in reverse, so taking something from her, just she doesn't like your *bdl side at all. That's plain wrong...)

Anyway, in your case I would not force it on her, it'll bite back someday.

Just to let all you contributers know that I've just been talking again with my wife and she knows that this will give her a very happy husband and she is very willing to accept my wearing in bed so as she puts it with me wearing pyjama bottoms so she doesnt see the diapers and the plastic of the pants,as she says we love each other very much to let my infantalism get in the way of our happy marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by Springcircle View Post
    Considering the way his wife has behaved towards him in the past, I'd say she damn well deserves to be a bit unhappy. If he's wetting the bed, wearing diapers is the obvious solution. If she can't put her partner's happiness and a dry bed over some irrational hatred for a kink, maybe she's the one who has a problem?
    I'm sorry, but if an adult is bed wedding then they should be seeking medical advice.the solution to bed wedding is not wearing diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by boroughbaby View Post
    Last night after finding our marital bed still wet from where I wet it in my sleep the night before my wife said we Will need to get a plastic matress cover to protect the bed because this was the 4th time I had wet the bed this year,I said the best protection would be for me to wear a diaper and plastic pants to which she replied no way and you probably wet the bed so that you could indulge your kinky perverted way because we had other arguments about my being intO infinfantalism and she thought I was no longer doing it.so after another row I went downstairs she came down later and surprised me by saying it was obvious that I was not going to give them up and that if I wore pyjama bottoms over my diapers and plastic pants I could wear them to bed ,how excited was I so now I can enjoy being an infantalist day and night so that's what I call a result and goes to prove it just takes time and perseverance and your so or wife will like mine finally come round in the end
    it sounds to me like you're being a little selfish. You don't sound like you're concerned for your wife's wishes. Yeah, you get what you want, and your wife is wrong for shaming you for your bedwetting, but you should think about her perhaps rather than just saying it's all about you. try talking with her, she's obviously uncomfortable.