Thread: Hey heyy

Talking Hey heyy

Hey there, I'm <name redacted> (I'm literally the only person with my name in my city, so not happening).

I consider myself a DL, and have been for quite a while I feel. Although I don't think I'm the typical DL as for me, diapers are much more comforting than sexual. I do wear them basically all the time, but don't necessarily use them, although I often do (and never #2, no offense if you're into that, but eww. Definitely not for me.)

I'm a university student (see if you can't guess where...), and majoring in Classics, which is just as pretentious as it sounds. I absolutely love it, but it's not particularly useful, so I'm planning on going to some kind of graduate school, haven't decided yet what type.

I have a ridiculous amount of hobbies, but the ones I enjoy the most are cooking, gardening, and drinking large amounts of bourbon and scotch (favs are Woodfood Reserve and Laphroaig 18 year, respectively). I'm also wanting to try out woodworking. My dad gave me a bunch of his old power tools so that's what I'm going to spend a lot of the summer doing. Oh and I read, like, A LOT.

I came to terms with my penchant for diapers quite a while back, including getting over the dreaded binge/purge stage, and now wear just about 24/7. Not many people know about me and diapers, except for my recently-turned-ex-boyfriend. Well my family also knows about my history of bedwetting, but they don't need to know that I actually liked wearing diapers (could have gone without the bedwetting part though :/).

Also this is going to be a pretty boring and lonely summer. I'm taking summer classes, and all of my close friends are going home or taking vacations, and it's going to be just me, classes, my dog, and my workshop for much of the summer (my family is 5 hours away, so can't go back very often) . So it would be kind of nice to maybe make some online friends I guess.

My diaper of choice is Abena M2 (the cloth-backed ones). Sorry for the long intro, when I start typing it's hard for me to stop!

Don't worry about your intro being too long, we like to get to know our new members! Welcome to the site, have fun exploring it.

Quote Originally Posted by wildcatforlife View Post
    Hey there, I'm <name redacted> (I'm literally the only person with my name in my city, so not happening).

I consider myself a DL, and have been for quite a while I feel. Although I don't think I'm the typical DL as for me, diapers are much more comforting than sexual. I do wear them basically all the time, but don't necessarily use them, although I often do (and never #2, no offense if you're into that, but eww. Definitely not for me.)

I'm a university student (see if you can't guess where...), and majoring in Classics, which is just as pretentious as it sounds. I absolutely love it, but it's not particularly useful, so I'm planning on going to some kind of graduate school, haven't decided yet what type.

I have a ridiculous amount of hobbies, but the ones I enjoy the most are cooking, gardening, and drinking large amounts of bourbon and scotch (favs are Woodfood Reserve and Laphroaig 18 year, respectively). I'm also wanting to try out woodworking. My dad gave me a bunch of his old power tools so that's what I'm going to spend a lot of the summer doing. Oh and I read, like, A LOT.

I came to terms with my penchant for diapers quite a while back, including getting over the dreaded binge/purge stage, and now wear just about 24/7. Not many people know about me and diapers, except for my recently-turned-ex-boyfriend. Well my family also knows about my history of bedwetting, but they don't need to know that I actually liked wearing diapers (could have gone without the bedwetting part though :/).

Also this is going to be a pretty boring and lonely summer. I'm taking summer classes, and all of my close friends are going home or taking vacations, and it's going to be just me, classes, my dog, and my workshop for much of the summer (my family is 5 hours away, so can't go back very often) . So it would be kind of nice to maybe make some online friends I guess.

My diaper of choice is Abena M2 (the cloth-backed ones). Sorry for the long intro, when I start typing it's hard for me to stop!
    Hey! Welcome to ADISC <name redacted>

I hope you have been enjoying the site thus far, this intro is every nice; and it's been a pleasure meeting you.

What is your favourite dish to cook? I would have to say mine is steak, with a possible baked pasta contender.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! I would be glad to help

- Lobie