Thread: introductions

Default introductions

Hey folks! finally getting around to my intro. I'm a dl in NYC.. been a dl as long as I can remember. I go through periods of not thinking about it at all, to wearing all the time It's sexual and non sexual.. really fills a lot of needs for me. Not really an AB but have been enticed over to that world a few times and enjoyed it.

Anyway, I'm really psyched about this forum. I'm so impressed at the really amazing and genuine dialogs going on, with some super helpful discussions. I love being a DL and love diapers, but there are definitely times I feel like a total freak because of it (even after all these years!) so it's super awesome to have places like this with like minded people sharing what they're going through.

thanks y'all

Hey fuzzylogic! Its nice to meet you

I felt the same way when I first stumbled onto the site a week ago. I had gotten a general impression of immaturity from the community on other sites and was thrilled to find insightful, intricate people posting their experiences and having fun among the pages here.

I have only actually visited NYC once! But I do think its a great city - lots of character. Do you enjoy living there? Or, what are some of the things you like to do there?

Happy posting!

Hey there fuzzylogic!

I myself feel similar to what you do about the AB side of things as I am not sure I can really call myself one but I still have venture down that road before numerous times and it was fun before. It is great that you joined and I hope you find what ever it is you came to and fulfill any and all aspirations you may have!

-Zazi

hello fuzzy!

Welcome!
    Dont feel like you have to pick ab or dl, I enjoy both sides as well! I think its more fun that way ;p there are PLENTY of people here to help you through those times when you get a bit down on yourself for what you do.

where in new york are you? I'm trying to find interesting places to go around the US that aren't necessarily tourist attractions. got any suggestions?

glad to have you around!

Hey Tiny! Love living in NYC. Been here going on 15 years now, and liking it more than ever. More and more people are moving to Brooklyn and Queens and revitalizing neighborhoods that were once really bad. Tons of art galleries, great restaurants & bars, and new music venues popping up, so it feels more vibrant than ever before. Also it's become very bike friendly, with dedicated bike lanes, rental bikes too. One of my fave things in to do is explore the city on bike

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Zaz! Great CS Lewis quote btw.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, T Very good point about he AB/DL question. No need to overthink it, right? I'm actually on the Brooklyn/Queens border just outside Manhattan, neighborhood called Bushwick. Actually really exciting over here where all the creative people can afford to live. Tons of new restaurants and bars opening up and it's easy to bike everywhere. I highly recommend. Manhattan's just to expensive and feels like a huge shopping mall lately. But that has it's benefits too tho

Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make some good friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to engage in.

I like your screen name. I presume you are involved with electronics or computing theory?

I'll keep it short, I know that questions can be boring, but you mentioned bikes.
    So I guess, that you're into them a lot? Maybe you'd like to tell a little bit about this fascination, if I'm not reading too much into that, what you've written and are way offtopic now.

Otherwise, or furthermore, maybe you'd like to tell us a little bit about your hobbies? We won't bite and it's always nice to be a little bit more open .

Anyway, welcome to adisc and have fun! Don't be afraid about anything here.

super close! It's electronic music actually. Fuzzy Logic was the name a producer used for some dance tracks in the early 90s that I discovered a few years ago. I think he only did one track, "obsession." Always just liked the sound of the name. Didn't realize it was a reference to computers. Now I know

- - - Updated - - -

Hey ultrapampers... you're super close! It's electronic music actually. Fuzzy Logic was the name a producer used for some dance tracks in the early 90s that I discovered a few years ago. I think he only did one track, "obsession." Always just liked the sound of the name. Didn't realize it was a reference to computers. Now I know

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by daLira View Post
    I'll keep it short, I know that questions can be boring, but you mentioned bikes.
    So I guess, that you're into them a lot? Maybe you'd like to tell a little bit about this fascination, if I'm not reading too much into that, what you've written and are way offtopic now.

Otherwise, or furthermore, maybe you'd like to tell us a little bit about your hobbies? We won't bite and it's always nice to be a little bit more open .

Anyway, welcome to adisc and have fun! Don't be afraid about anything here.

thanks Dalira Just love bikes for the fun of riding really. In NYC they're super practical, cause you can cover a lot of distance in a short amount of time (not getting stuck in traffic!) . Great way to explore the city too & even go to the beach, visit all the parks etc. As long as it's not raining of course...