Thread: This was so sad..

Default This was so sad..

If anyway in australia knows about the MX newspaper - If you don't its just independent mini newspaper. I read the other day that a cat named Crystal woke his owner up by jumping up and down on his bed because of a house fire.

the owner made it out alive, but unfortunately Crystal didn't

While I do admire the strength of these kinds of situations, it is really sad to hear that a beloved pet died saving it's owner.

Quote Originally Posted by Braddeh View Post
    While I do admire the strength of these kinds of situations, it is really sad to hear that a beloved pet died saving it's owner.
    yeah :/ it must have been a fantastic owner.

Agreed, that's sad.. I wonder if my cat would do that. She doesn't mind waking me up to go out to pee which is ok I guess.... But a fire, hmmm, lets hope I never have to find out. Oh BTW I do know the MX lol

Ahhh, the good ol' Mx paper.

Always there for when you forget your umbrella on a rainy day.

Sad story indeed, but I can't help but wonder. If the cat woke it's owner because of a fire, how the Hell did the cat not make it out of the building? Obviously it knew it was dangerous inside, you'd think it'd follow the fleeing owner.

Quote Originally Posted by SkullBunny89 View Post
    Sad story indeed, but I can't help but wonder. If the cat woke it's owner because of a fire, how the Hell did the cat not make it out of the building? Obviously it knew it was dangerous inside, you'd think it'd follow the fleeing owner.
    i thought the same thing :3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ozbub View Post
    Oh BTW I do know the MX lol
    how good is it!

how good is it!
    Entertaining.. I'll say that much, only I'm not in town all that much, but I never miss a copy when i am.

If my dog woke me up to warn me of a fire, you can bet I would have taken her with me. Now my wife, that's another question to ponder.

"Hey honey! Can you go see where all that smokes coming from?"

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    If my dog woke me up to warn me of a fire, you can bet I would have taken her with me. Now my wife, that's another question to ponder.

Lol exactly.

To be honest, this didn't touch my heart really since I'm not a cat person. Surprised me though, since I've always known cats as the type to retreat in danger, be more defensive than offensive.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post

Lol exactly.

To be honest, this didn't touch my heart really since I'm not a cat person. Surprised me though, since I've always known cats as the type to retreat in danger, be more defensive than offensive.