Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: What DL Risks have you taken?

  1. #1

    Default What DL Risks have you taken?

    To be specific. My spouse is unaware of my DL tendencies. I just purchased some Bambinos and I wanted to try them out. So after she fell asleep I went into the bathroom and put one on. I got back into bed and slept the whole night, even wetting at one point.

    Talk about a rush. I didn't sleep very soundly though. Work the next day was hell (I was exhausted).

    Does anyone else even consider something like this.

    I searched for a thread like this earlier, nothing came up.

  2. #2

    Default

    Well, I did share a bed with my gf wearing a Dry 24/7, however she doesn't (yet) know that I'm a DL . She knew about it, and it was something that actually started as sort of an inside joke (mostly about us calling each other old).

    She was supposed to wear one too, but she chickened out at the last minute haha. She said she would if I really wanted her to but I wasn't about to pressure her like that. So yeah, she knew I was wearing it and couldn't stop laughing every time she heard it crinkle :rofl:. She told me she felt like she was raping a baby :dodgy:. Oh well lol.

    And as far as risks go in general, I tend to take them more when I'm stressed out (chalk it up to not giving a crap if people notice when I feel like that). Like right now I'm wearing a Dry 24/7 under my pants. They're a bit baggy, but there's a hole in the crotch. If someone really took a peak they'd see a flash of pink/purple in there. Normally I wouldn't do that, but the semester is grinding into the last few weeks and I'm feeling pretty overloaded.

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dentedwheel View Post
    To be specific. My spouse is unaware of my DL tendencies. I just purchased some Bambinos and I wanted to try them out. So after she fell asleep I went into the bathroom and put one on. I got back into bed and slept the whole night, even wetting at one point.

    Talk about a rush. I didn't sleep very soundly though. Work the next day was hell (I was exhausted).

    Does anyone else even consider something like this.

    I searched for a thread like this earlier, nothing came up.
    First of all, nice to know I'm not alone with having a spouse unaware of my baby-ish side. How long have you been married, if I may ask? I've been married and keeping my other side a secret for nearly 32 years now.

    I've only tried sleeping in a diaper when my wife was away visiting her folks in another state. No way would I have nerve enough to slip one on and sleep in it with her beside me in bed. That would be more of a rush than my heart can take!

    ~Pramrider

  4. #4

    Default

    Well I don't have a spouse, of a significant other, so anything I do while diapered isn't an adventure, but I do like to spend my day diapered at times, the last time I diaperd up I went and bought a new car, I never bought a car diapered before, I have bought hundreds of cars but never diapered.

  5. #5
    Peachy

    Default

    How about sharing a double bed with my brother (at the time when he was 17 years old) while wearing a Depends diaper?! Those Depends are pretty noisy. Thankfully, however, my brother had been up for over 60 hours at the time we hit the bed and was too tired to notice anything.

    Peachy

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Pramrider View Post
    First of all, nice to know I'm not alone with having a spouse unaware of my baby-ish side. How long have you been married, if I may ask? I've been married and keeping my other side a secret for nearly 32 years now.

    I've only tried sleeping in a diaper when my wife was away visiting her folks in another state. No way would I have nerve enough to slip one on and sleep in it with her beside me in bed. That would be more of a rush than my heart can take!

    ~Pramrider
    I've been married 10 years now and have not exposed my DL side to my wife. I keep my items hidden. I think she suspects sometimes, but I haven't left many clues. It also helps that she travels a lot for her job and that we work opposing shifts.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ballucanb View Post
    the last time I diaperd up I went and bought a new car, I never bought a car diapered before, I have bought hundreds of cars but never diapered.
    I am sooooo jealous! I want to buy a lot of cars! Maybe I should sue on my surgeons too!



    Quote Originally Posted by chevre View Post
    Well, I did share a bed with my gf wearing a Dry 24/7, however she doesn't (yet) know that I'm a DL .
    Chevre! I known you on here for several months and I always thought you were homosexual? or are you bisexual and I just missed that part?

    Anyways you were sooooo darn close to getting her to wear one!!! lol You should have just said...."i do want you to wear one, i bet you would look cute in one, but of course I am not going to make you." That would have got her in one, without forcing her lol. That is kind of something similar to girls when I want them to try it, I always tell them they will look really cute, seems to get them every time haha.

    As for me....I have not taken like any super dangerous risks. The biggest risks I have done is going to the mall diaper, or going to a friends diapered, or going out to eat at a restaurant with my family diapered. Of course every single time I was wearing real loose or slightly baggy jeans so it was pretty much completly unnoticable. The only way you would be able to tell is if someone grabbed or smacked my bottom.

  8. #8

    Default

    I have worn around family a few times the only real risk I took was I was woken up by my Dad who was angry I didn't mow the grass and rather then take off the two depends I had yet to use I decided to mow the grass while wearing. Not really that much of a risk but I was scared as hell when I mowed the front grass because it was hot out and all of my neighbors were outside.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Pramrider View Post
    First of all, nice to know I'm not alone with having a spouse unaware of my baby-ish side. How long have you been married, if I may ask? I've been married and keeping my other side a secret for nearly 32 years now.

    I've only tried sleeping in a diaper when my wife was away visiting her folks in another state. No way would I have nerve enough to slip one on and sleep in it with her beside me in bed. That would be more of a rush than my heart can take!

    ~Pramrider
    I've been married 10 years/together for 19 years. We have one child.

  10. #10

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by closet dl View Post
    I've been married 10 years now and have not exposed my DL side to my wife. I keep my items hidden. I think she suspects sometimes, but I haven't left many clues. It also helps that she travels a lot for her job and that we work opposing shifts.
    Looks like there's a few of us in the same boat. It might be you're a bit self-conscious about it, making you think she suspects. She'd probably confront you if she had any serious suspicions, I would think, or start digging around for the hidden evidence. It's like the threads about buying diapers in a store and thinking the cashier suspects you of using them because of a look they give you when they really aren't even giving the purchase a second thought.

    Your opposing work schedules certainly affords you plenty of time to regress.

    ~Pramrider

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.