Thread: Hallo!

Post Hallo!

Hi everyone. I'm an 18 year old male living just outside of Philadelphia. I've been into diapers for a few years, but since I still live at home and can't drive it's almost impossible to get any. [Removed]
    Last edited by Lobie; 12-May-2013 at 16:38. Reason: Personals ad/Meet-up Request

Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I hope you meet some good friends here (maybe a girl or two even ) and find plenty of interesting topics to engage in.

As for getting diapers, have you ever thought about asking a fellow DL to package a couple up for you in a foolproof package and mail them to you? Think along the lines of a plain box with a video card box inside and a Tyvek envelope inside that.

Stay dry and happy!

Thanks, no I never thought of that. I've never really been in contact with any other DLs before now, so I didn't have a chance. That's a good idea though, maybe it'll work out when I make a few friends on here. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazang View Post
    Hi everyone. I'm an 18 year old male living just outside of Philadelphia. I've been into diapers for a few years, but since I still live at home and can't drive it's almost impossible to get any. [Removed]
    I feel your pain! I'm in the exact same situation, and it's no fun at all! Anyway, have any other interests or hobbies you'd like to share?

Well I really like making videos. Usually shorts based an around one joke or something like that, but right now I'm working on making a full pilot episode for my Senior Project (if you know what that is) in school. I'm also really into video games, I have a powerful gaming PC as well as a 3DS and Wii U.